SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What are you carrying lately?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying lately? Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
My Colt Defender in .45ACP. It's about time to changeover to summer carry with a 10mm or .44 Magnum.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a P365XL with Ryan Grizzle Warpig holster and mag pouch:

Fall/Winter: P365XL grip frame, 1x 12 and 2x 15.
Spring/Summer: P365 grip frame, 1x 10 and 2x 12.

Also Spyderco Delica and a Surefire.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of euclid
posted Hide Post
Appendix carrying my M&P Shield in 9mm. It has never jammed or failed to fire.

The best is the enemy of good enough.

Posts: 59 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan Wesson ECO IWB. Carries well, shoots great and in God's caliber. Smile

Posts: 45 | Registered: June 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A G19 but recently switched over to a 43X. Not a huge difference IMHO. I know the 43X is slimmer and lighter but I just don't notice that much of a difference.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original 9mm Shield replaced with new 9mm Shield Plus Performance Center.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Staccato C2 with Trijicon RM09 on Chambers RDSM as an off duty gun. About to switch to a G34 with Holosun 509T for duty use. Five years of asking, educating, begging, asking again... finally.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
As the weather warms up, my PX4 Compact gets carried the most.
Occasionally if attire dictates I'll carry my Shield, but the Compact is in the waistband the overwhelming majority of the time.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I can wear enough clothes, Gen 5 Glock 19. I've also been pocket carrying my 365 in a Stick pocket holster. It's nice.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

357sig, Ameriglo sg-201, really old grips that I love, and no stinkin rails

Happiness is a warm gun.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
i carry the P365XL, wife wanted mine so, she is getting one for her birthday

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P7M8 or 239

Posts: 86 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
S&W 437 strong side
S&W 438 weak side
w/ Gold Dot Short Barrel

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Glock 43 with Hyve goodies in the Blackpoint Tactical Mini wing holster. Olight S1R Baton II. Microtech UTX-85 in tan. Humn wallet.
https://ibb.co/680SsYS

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Glock 22 with a 27 in raincoat pocket if inclement weather.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Primarily the Sig P365
Occasionally the Glock 26 Gen 5

Posts: 28 | Location: FL | Registered: February 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Custom DW VBOB in 38 Super.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
Getting warm, so back to the Glock 42 for the Summer heat.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pocket carry P365 with spare 15 round magazine, all the time.

In addition, normal carry is a G32 with a spare G31 magazine. Lately, it's been a Wilson EDCX9, instead, with a spare 18 round mag.

Depending on the occasion, the Glock or Wilson often stay behind. The P365 is just too easy to carry, and it gets carried in addition to anything else.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P250 Carry .40 S&W in IWB holster.

Posts: 31 | Registered: December 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post