Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger sp101 Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
As many said, these are great smaller guns. They are big enough to be very shootable.

They are too heavy for pocket carry, but would be nice in a belt holster if you didn't want to carry a full sized gun.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

I really like my sp101. I picked this one up on a whim a year or two ago.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I've read this post a couple of times now, what is a good price for the 2.25 inch SP101 with a hammer?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
The Wanenmacher's show (11 acres/ 4,000 tables) in Tulsa has been on my bucket list for years and I finally went two weeks ago. found a 3" barrel .38 that had been on my wish list for a while and brought it home.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
They are priced about the same as a used S&W J frame. If you can find one in the $300 range, you are lucky as hell. Probably low $400ish on average.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Bad influence here! I picked up one this morning in the 400ish range!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Yes Tommydogg, the forum can be an expensive place to hang out! The SP101 is a cool little heater Wink

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post