SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a SIG 320
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a SIG 320 Login/Join 
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
I will. It is to be my reward (what I choose for now...) when I get down to 220, the lightest my sawbones says I'd ever have a chance of getting. About 1/3 of the way there in 6 weeks... changing how much you eat, and to better quality food, as well as exercise seems to be doing its trick.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
Why?

Because Uncle Sam is going to buy a metric sh*t-ton of them and you want what the green suiters will have.

Plus, I'd imagine they will be a little tougher to come by, thus increasing one's desire to purchase one.

But I already have 8

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one, shot it, wasn't impressed so I got rid of it. No more plastic firearms.

Posts: 39 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not interested, never handled one. I have 5 Glock 19's. Then I attended a party and a friend was carrying a 320 carry. I liked the feel of the grip and the trigger was decent. So now I have a 320 compact.

Posts: 13 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maximus2161
posted Hide Post
I had no interest in the 320. I was looking for a new carry gun and was looking hard at various firearms and for Sig I was always used to a 226/229/220. Once I got my hands on one that was it.I have the compact with a spare carry frame and mags for both sizes. I love the simplicity of this firearm.

Maximus

Posts: 397 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: May 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I already have 8

Yes, but you don't have a 9mm that's bottom-of-the-baby's-diaper yellowish brown and that has a thumb safety.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a P320 full size 9mm when they first came out. Sold it a few months later as it felt to big for any real use for me. Then I bought a P320 compact later on thinking it would replace my Glocks. I just didn't enjoy it as much as my G19 so I sold it off as well. I don't see myself buying another one.

---------------------------
And... Have a good 'un.

Posts: 279 | Registered: October 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post