SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Beretta Cheetah's just keep following me home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Beretta Cheetah's just keep following me home Login/Join 
posted
This is my fourth one in the the past four months. My last two cost me less than $450 for the both of them together. This one cost me a BCM rifle that I could not give away since AR15's are now a dime a dozen. It did however come with all factory items, two extra nickel factory mags still in the plastic, two nice leather holsters and about 200rds of ammunition. This gun is just beautiful. Range report to follow.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Beautiful little pistol, I owned a blued model back in the early 80's and it was a sweet shooter.

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
That's a beaut. I have one just like it. I wish Beretta would go a bit easier on the slide roll marks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Love the nickel Cheetah's. Looks like the trident fell out at some point and was put back in upside down.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol. Love the look of the nickel ones. And sounds like you did well, congrats!

Posts: 760 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is an especially good looking one.

They fit the hand so nicely. Always good shooters.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Purty.

Even blowback, my 84 feels good.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
That's one sweet pistola. Now if Beretta would do a batch of 7.65 model 81fs's in nickel !

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Probably because they are beautiful, reliable, and affordable. Can you think of anything else that fits that bill?

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Soaring Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
That's one sweet pistola. Now if Beretta would do a batch of 7.65 model 81fs's in nickel !

Beretta does make a nickel version of the 81FS. It is not available in the U.S. though. An 84 can be converted to 7,65mm. All one has to do is procure a 7,65mm barrel and magazine. All other parts are the same between 84 and 81. MGW has the barrels available and magazines too.

Posts: 1180 | Registered: March 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post