SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any tips or tricks to installing a Grayguns P320 Competition trigger?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any tips or tricks to installing a Grayguns P320 Competition trigger? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd do that first; just go with the stock trigger return spring.

Sounds like the best plan..I won’t be shooting til Monday but will report back..thanks.

Commo

Posts: 31 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shot about 80 rounds with my sub-3 pound trigger yesterday and actually liked how it shot, not quite as difficult as I thought it might be..

So today I switched back to the stock Trigger Bar Spring and that pushed the pull weight back up to about 3.5 pounds so I will give that a try tomorrow..might be where I’m most comfortable.

This full size pistol with GrayGuns Trigger kit, Wilson Combat full size grip module and soon a Trijicon RMR on a Springer Precision mount plate will be my range and (soon I hope) class pistol...really liking it so far.

Commo

Posts: 31 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Btw, this YouTube video by Keith at GrayGuns is the best I’ve seen yet in dealing with the newer versions of P320 triggers which have raised surrounds around the trigger post (which prevent the trigger bar from being staged for easy spring connection.)

After a couple watchings I know a lot more than I did about popping the Trigger Bar Spring off and re-installing it...took me only a minute or so once I ‘got’ it..

Trigger Spring Install

Thanks Keith!

Commo