SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icetraxx:
.38supersig for your 10mm frankensig, did you take a p220 stainless .45 and swap out the locking block and slide from a 10mm to create a p220 10mm da/sa? The reason I am asking is that I have a p220 .45 elite da/sa and a SAO 10mm. I was thinking about swapping the slides and locking block to give me a da/sa 10mm version. I have an extra Grey Guns adjustable trigger that I am going to install as well. According to their website it will fit all da/sa version of the P220 but not the sao version.

Hey, The frame was from a 10mm DA/SA two tone and the block and slide was from a 10mm SAO Nitron.

I had a P-SPIT trigger laying around and put it in the 10mm when I got it. All of my other P220s (not including the X-Six) have the 8mm trigger and this is the only one it would fit.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2006 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post