SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Let's see some Beretta 92/M9 eye candy....
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see some Beretta 92/M9 eye candy.... Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
pair of 92 Combats

a Billennium and my first frankensafety gun (92 Steel-I upper over a 96 Stock Competition lower w/ e-nickel finish...my favorite shooter)

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a great Beretta collection PGT Cool ...

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
My M9A1

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Boy PGT, after all of that eye candy I think my play big or go home card just got ripped to shreds.

I've got three, but no pics of my 92A1 stored on my current host site.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
PGT,

Dude. Get help. Get help now. Big Grin

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
pair of 92 Combats

These are the sexiest Berettas to my eyes. Incredible. Cool
The one on the right appears to have shorter reach trigger, or is it just the angle?

Or, the left one is DA/DA, and the right one SAO?

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
They're both SAO but the example on the right is adjusbe for pre and over travel. Despite being the same model, there's nine years between them and less than 50 made and were made to order for competition shooters

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Those are awesome PGT.

One of these days I need to replace my 92FS Brig from the mid-90s.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT, those are beautiful!

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous, PGT. Nice stuff.

92FS Inox and 84FS I used to have

92FS I currently have

ETA: On closer inspection, the second picture may actually be a M9 I used to own, rather than my current FS.

Yep, that was my M9. Here's a more recent one of my current WC worked 92FS.

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nice thread and picture posts. I honestly didn't know there was a version with a frame mounted safety allowing cocked 'n locked carry. Way back in the day I opted for a Taurus PT99AF because it had a frame safety and Beretta didn't. I've moved on to other pistols for my routine use but had these models been available back in 1986 I would have bought Beretta vice Taurus. As an aside the Taurus proved solid and reliable over the years save a loose rear adjustable sight. Never had a barrel locking block problem.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

That is some eye candy for me. Been waiting for a Centurion release.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only have a standard 92fs but like I said before, it will be the last pistol I ever sell,(and only if I had to). I love those Combats and the Steel.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

The new Wilson Combat/Beretta Centurian looks really intriguing to me. I bought a Brig Tac with the action tune and mag guide and absolutely love it!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I completely agree on that Centurion. Might just be my next Beretta (well after the APX).

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT that is amazing!! Thank you for sharing.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is that a new product? Love my WC Brig Tac

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks like the only difference between the Brig Tact and the Cent Tact is the slide.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh god please yes.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'll be adding another Beretta to the stable. My brigadier tactical is amongst my favorite firearms. I like it enough that I almost bought a second one just to have. This new model is a no brained for me. I've come to really love the Beretta 92.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post