SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is your favorite Sig pistol ?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite Sig pistol ? Login/Join 
Picture of PRM
posted Hide Post
P220 Carry Elite in a KT-Mech holster

"Armed people kill unarmed people with monotonous regularity!"

Posts: 47 | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

P229 in .357.

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmnut:
12131 what does your wife think about all those sigs? Mine thinks 10 is too many.

As long as she has 100 of the same pair of shoes, it should be no problem. Wink

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmnut:
12131 what does your wife think about all those sigs? Mine thinks 10 is too many.

I'm pretty sure she helped him set it up.

I like this picture better.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226 X-FIVE Tactical 40 S&W, dead nuts accurate.

Posts: 89 | Location: Crawfordville | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
My Plain-Jane P220R.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Swiss P210

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P232-22... Oh wait, they decided not to release my favorite Sig!

Posts: 192 | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Diamond Plate 229. Bought this orphan because no one wanted it and I felt sorry for it...$399 NIB.
As fate would have it, it has the best trigger of any of my Sigs. Turned out to be perhaps the best purchase ever. I've even grown to like it's looks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
My 229 Legion in 357Sig

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 227 SAS ......or the 227 Enhanced Elite that will be here tomorrow.
Interesting the lack of Legions or 220's (I have one of each)on the list.

Did anyone run the numbers.

RC

RC

Posts: 6 | Location: SE AZ | Registered: July 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
My favorite SIG would have to be an earlier P226 X-5 Tactical TB. It shoots more comfortably and more accurately than any other gun I own. It's a tough choice, but all things considered and caliber not in the mix, it would have to be the P226 X-5 Tactical.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My favorite remains the West German P226 I bought as a CPO, and had Bruce Gray tune the trigger.
It’s much more accurate in his hands than mine, but I still prefer the DA/SA action. I have two West German P210 Legends, one of which has had GGI work; but as nice as they are, they have not replaced the 226.

Posts: 18067 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
German P225

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DA/SA P228

Posts: 133 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
The P226 in 9mm is my favorite Sig, but I don’t think my favorite flavor exists. What I really want is an X5 in Stainless Steel with an optic cut and SAO trigger. Let me know if any of you see one.

Posts: 4166 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
What I really want is an X5 in Stainless Steel with an optic cut and SAO trigger. Let me know if any of you see one.

Doesn't exist. The only X5 with optic cut from factory is the DA/SA Allround.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P220 X6.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I have a P320, a P6, a P229, and a P245. The P245 is my favorite, followed closely by the P6...there's just something about the classic line single stacks, especially in the compact form factor, that is just about perfect.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
I have an affinity towards steel framed Sigs. My absolute favorite is the P220ST with the original proprietary style rail. I bought one when they switched to the picatinny rails and then realized how much I loved it and bought a backup.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post