SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The P220 Legion Is Here
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The P220 Legion Is Here Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pilotka:
I'm already in the DA/SA 10mm line; please start a 10mm production line!

Pilotka
NRA lifer
EDC a 220 DA/SA Elite 10mm

AMEN!
I want the same.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The shop I manage has a P220 Legion inbound from one of our distributors; supposed to hit the door on Wednesday....

"Shoot first, shoot fast, shoot straight, shoot last." -- attribution unknown (to me)

Posts: 269 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TightLines:
2) 10mm SAO (pipe dream?)

My 10mm SAO is the most accurate gun I own, from handloads up to full power Underwood ammo.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scoutrifleman:
The shop I manage has a P220 Legion inbound from one of our distributors; supposed to hit the door on Wednesday....

I just received a call yesterday from my favorite LGS and they said they should have one in this week they believe. They said they would call once it hit the door. I love those guys! Can't wait!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are two LGS that I've used near me. One of them had a P220 Legion in the store last week when I was picking up a Walther PPQ M2 22. Guy asked if I wanted to buy anything else after the instant check came through. Tempting, but no. For something that's only going to be a range gun, I could even wait several months.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Picking mine up tomorrow.
Had to cancel my CZ P10C order but I think I made the right choice. Cool

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Couldn't wait til tomorrow I guess. Now someone needs to teach me the Legion handshake.

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The first rule of the Legion club is we don't discuss the handshake.

Nice looking P-220L!!!!!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the 220 legion a steel frame?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:

No, alloy frame

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:

RTFT.

quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:
Steel frame ?

quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
From the Sig Sauer website:

FRAME MATERIAL

Alloy

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Couldn't wait til tomorrow I guess. Now someone needs to teach me the Legion handshake.

Very nice!

As far as the handshake goes - I'll send you the video link from the "Dark Web" on how it is performed. Big Grin

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Haven't shot it yet but I probably already have a thousand dry fires with snap caps.
The trigger reset is just amazing! The trigger in single action is very crisp and without any grit or creep and the DA is smooth with enough weight to make it a safe carry gun.

Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
Sooo, should we expect a 227 legion?

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1237 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Picked mine up this morning. Can't wait until the weekend to get out and shoot it. The trigger & trigger reset is amazing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rick_Perry,

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I had an hour to kill after work so I hurried up to my range and shot 100 rounds through mine.
The trigger is better than my Cajun Gun Works modded CZ. No contest.
Being that this is the only P220 I've ever shot I can't compare it to a standard model but I can say that it's a soft shooter and will make one 1-1/2" ragged hole after 50 rounds at 7 yards.
Shooting it as fast as I can get the sights back on target produced a neat 5" group.
Me likey.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TightLines:
Wish list:

1) .45 SAO (think these have been confirmed)

2) 10mm SAO (pipe dream?)

^^^^This!

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Those pictures so far are dope!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I had an hour to kill after work so I hurried up to my range and shot 100 rounds through mine.
The trigger is better than my Cajun Gun Works modded CZ. No contest.
Being that this is the only P220 I've ever shot I can't compare it to a standard model but I can say that it's a soft shooter and will make one 1-1/2" ragged hole after 50 rounds at 7 yards.
Shooting it as fast as I can get the sights back on target produced a neat 5" group.
Me likey.

Thanks for the range report! Sounds awesome!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely nice, but I'm saving pennies for the SAO. Congrats on your purchases.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post