SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Right now, you can back-order a P365 for $460 shipped at Brownells with coupon code MDW for $50 dollars off.

https://www.brownells.com/fire...10-1-prod115723.aspx

During the order process, it says you can’t use coupon codes on orders of P365’s but right after you select your FFL to ship it to, you can enter the coupon code (MDW) in the order review screen. They may cancel these orders but it’s worth a shot for a P365 at a great price. My guess would be not to expect it anytime soon though. My buddy just ordered one this way. I am tempted to order a second one at this price...

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post

Looks like they’ve disabled discount codes for it now.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:

Looks like they’ve disabled discount codes for it now.

It still works. You need to get past that screen...

ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Just worked for me. THANK YOU!

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I can wait to order a P365, but I did use that code on a new MGW Sight Pro. Thanks! Smile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
No clue when Brownells will ship. I preordered on 2/1 for $480 shipped.

My two 12rd mags from cdnn arrived today. So now I have two 12rd mags and a holster for a gun I don’t own yet. I have another 12rd mag on backorder that I forgot about.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a P365 at Knob Creek Gun Range for $50.00 below MSRP. Only went there to handle for an CZ (SP) or P-01, Trisstar T-100 or EAA Witness, but I saw this and decided to give it a try.

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Who seems to have the best price on mags that are in stock? Specifically the 12 rounders?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
CDNN had the best price on mags, they were 33.99 each plus $10 flat shipping. I bought 3 mags, total was $111.96 making them $37.32 each, shipped for me.

You can also order them from Atlantic Tactical for $35.99 each plus shipping. I had them on order for 5 weeks and cancelled today as my mags arrived from CDNN. When I cancelled they said they expected to have them available next week. I told them sorry but I found a place that put them in my hands today and they cancelled my order.

On another note my primary P365 (early production under 1K serial number) has 1200 trouble free rounds thru it with the last 500 being hollowpoints. I'm carrying Hornady 115gr XTP's and they have provided very good groups.

My 2nd P365 (12K serial number) has 200 trouble free rounds thru it. It won't be ready for carry until I put a bunch more rounds through it but so far I'm happy with it.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
CDNN had the best price on mags, they were 33.99 each plus $10 flat shipping. I bought 3 mags, total was $111.96 making them $37.32 each, shipped for me.

You can also order them from Atlantic Tactical for $35.99 each plus shipping. I had them on order for 5 weeks and cancelled today as my mags arrived from CDNN. When I cancelled they said they expected to have them available next week. I told them sorry but I found a place that put them in my hands today and they cancelled my order.

On another note my primary P365 (early production under 1K serial number) has 1200 trouble free rounds thru it with the last 500 being hollowpoints. I'm carrying Hornady 115gr XTP's and they have provided very good groups.

My 2nd P365 (12K serial number) has 200 trouble free rounds thru it. It won't be ready for carry until I put a bunch more rounds through it but so far I'm happy with it.

Thanks. I just placed an order for 3 12’s from Atlantic Tactical.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
Right now, you can back-order a P365 for $460 shipped at Brownells with coupon code MDW for $50 dollars off.

During the order process, it says you can’t use coupon codes on orders of P365’s but right after you select your FFL to ship it to, you can enter the coupon code (MDW) in the order review screen. They may cancel these orders but it’s worth a shot for a P365 at a great price. My guess would be not to expect it anytime soon though. My buddy just ordered one this way. I am tempted to order a second one at this price...

THANKS! I could care less when it gets here....got plenty to shoot between now and then. But you saved me at least $100 and I don't have to keep searching anymore. Much obliged aparoche.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:

THANKS! I could care less when it gets here....got plenty to shoot between now and then. But you saved me at least $100 and I don't have to keep searching anymore. Much obliged aparoche.

I just ordered a second one using this code. We will see.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many different prices has Brownells taken orders for this gun? I have heard people paid $460, $480, $499, and $510.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pm9:
How many different prices has Brownells taken orders for this gun? I have heard people paid $460, $480, $499, and $510.

Yep. Brownells is great and has some awesome discount codes but they know how hot this gun is right now so they are trying to maximize their sales. But you have to take the good with the bad and wait awhile for your P365 if you order from them.

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Lunch therapy at Wilshire with the P365

30 rounds of Federal HST 124 grain +p
30 rounds of Federal HST 147 grain standard
100 rounds of Blazer Brass 124 grain FMJ.

Zero issues. The 147 grain HST felt warm, but much easier to control than the 124+p. I will probably end up carrying the 147.

I also put 50 rounds of ball through my P320SC on this same target to test the new Xray NS’s. 5/10/15 meters.

I’m blown away by how accurate this little weapon is. I still need plenty of trigger time before it sees leather, but I’m pretty confident in it. If I had to, I would feel more than comfortable taking a shot at 25 meters, if I was forced too.

10 round mags with pinky extensions feel great. I have small hands, but the flush fit mag wasn’t so comfortable to shoot.

Got lunch too

posted Hide Post
I received my 12s last night and I really like the grip with the 12rders. Its not bad at all with the 10 but I think Ill be running all 12s unless they dont work for some reason.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Brownells just called me to verify my shipping information. I had lost my login information, since I hadn't ordered from them in so long, I had to create a new account with them to place my order for the P365. Apparently it's their policy to do a verification when a new account is created specifically to order a firearm.

As noted, it was $460 shipped using the MDW code. The lady was very friendly and acknowledged the item was back-ordered, and had no idea when it would be fulfilled.

quote:
They may cancel these orders but it’s worth a shot for a P365 at a great price.
At any rate, it appears they will in fact be honoring the discount, and thanks for the heads up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stoic-one,

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the discount code tip. I used eBates too and that knocked another $11.50 off. Just waiting now. Cool

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
May have found a real replacement for my CM9.
A legit 10rd pocket 9mm CM9 sized.
My shooting partner picked his up today.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
May have found a real replacement for my CM9.

I've replaced my CM9 and MK9 with a pair of P365's. 1200rds thru one gun, and 200 thru the other, zero issues.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post