SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365....SHOT 2018?
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365....SHOT 2018? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
6 mags is a minimum for all semi auto handguns.

Same here, I don't separate carry vs range though. I always start with six mags. So my cost is gun plus 3-4 mags when I am shopping.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sd1023x:
https://www.riflegear.com/p-90...p365-9mm-pistol.aspx

Instock as of 3:50PM Central 3/15!

Screw it. I pounced. Not getting charged Illinois tax is nice...

Hopefully, “In Stock” truly means in-stock and not pre-order.

Thanks for the link!!!

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gone as of 4:20. Smile

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pingman274:
quote:

Gone as of 4:20. Smile

Their in-stock inventory originally showed 2 in Plano, Texas when I ordered so I’m pretty sure me and someone else may have gotten lucky.

posted Hide Post
You should be good to go, Riflegear doesn't drop ship and they have live inventory on their website!

Now I got to find some 12rd mags! Any leads?

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
You should be good to go, Riflegear doesn't drop ship and they have live inventory on their website!

Yep, I want to order a couple. Out of stock everywhere though. Also need some Talon grips.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45_Auto:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
SIG has advised a few distributors that the next batch would be released sometime in April. They will have the barrel peening issue fix and come with X-Ray sights.

Picked mine up at the SIG Pro Shop last Friday, it has X-Ray sights.

When did you order? I ordered on 2/14 and have no ETA.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://www.topgunsupply.com/s...-p365-magazines.html

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
quote:

https://www.topgunsupply.com/s...-p365-magazines.html

Just ordered two 12 rounders. Thanks boss!

Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
My P365 order from yesterday at RifleGear.com just shipped to my FFL. Best thread ever!

posted Hide Post
Osage County Guns who has active membership on this forum has P365’s in stock. Just secured one for myself.

http://www.osagecountyguns.com...-p365-9mm-xray3.html

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Kudos to Sig customer service. Mine had some RTB issues and is an early production gun (January).

Bought mine on March 1st, sent it back on March 2nd, they received it on March 5th and shipped it out on March 14th and back in my hands today March 16th.

My Gunsmith comments are the same as most: new barrel, extractor spring, safety lock assembly, recoil spring assembly and new X-Ray sights. They tested with 50rds of American Eagle 124gr FMJ with no malfunctions.

Took it to the range and ran over 300rds with zero malfunctions. Ammo used:

American Eagle 115gr FMJ-50rds
Fiocchi 115gr FMJ-50rds
Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ-50rds
Remington 115gr JHP-50rds
Federal 124gr HST JHP-50rds
Corbon 135gr +P JHP-20rds
Federal 147gr Hydrashock JHP-20rds
Remington UMC 115gr JHP-20rds

Very happy now!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Osage County Guns who has active membership on this forum has P365’s in stock. Just secured one for myself.

How soon until they are sold out, lol...

Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:

How soon until they are sold out, lol...

Gone.

posted Hide Post
I ordered mine from my LGS $515 about three weeks ago #26 on the list. They got 12 in last week, 18 today and I picked it up at noon. X-ray sights, fits in any of my four Kahr PM9 holsters like they were made for it. Range time tomorrow. Surprised at how small it is.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my P365 out to the range today and it shot great. No failures, accurate, great gun. I will say I ran about 200 rounds through it pretty quick and it got pretty hot. Not quite P7 hot but it's amazing how quick a little gun heats up compared to a full size. I'm very happy with my purchase and I know alot of people who are in the hunt for their own. If you are on the fence is say go for it.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A quick side note. I took a small diamond file and knocked down the edges of my mags where they dig into my palm. Worked wonders for my comfort. I'm trying to decide if I want to run this in my desantis pocket holster or if I want to try making an IWB for it.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pm9:
I ordered mine from my LGS $515 about three weeks ago #26 on the list. They got 12 in last week, 18 today and I picked it up at noon. X-ray sights, fits in any of my four Kahr PM9 holsters like they were made for it. Range time tomorrow. Surprised at how small it is.

Got mine today at the LGS for $549 with the X-Rays (they received 10 today from SIG).

I also noticed that my holsters for the Kahr K9/P9 fit perfectly - just a little long beyond the muzzle. That was the icing on the cake since I now get a “free” Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 and Versa Max 2, a Mitch Rosen Clipper and a Garrett Silent Thunder.

Haven’t found a mag pouch that’ll fit tho...

Posts: 331 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
A quick side note. I took a small diamond file and knocked down the edges of my mags where they dig into my palm. Worked wonders for my comfort. I'm trying to decide if I want to run this in my desantis pocket holster or if I want to try making an IWB for it.

Seems like the version 2 changes have fixed the issues with the P365 peening and FTB. But I have seen YouTube videos with people complaining about the same sharp edge in their palm from the mags. Sounds like a little filing and it’s all good.