Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm duty gun Login/Join 
Picture of Angel King
posted Hide Post
So I went into the shop. I mentioned to the guy my .40 needed to be retired and my two choices. He says, "Just handle the Gen5 17 and your choice will be easy."

He was so right. The trigger, the Ameriglo Sights, the narrower feeling grip with less hump, the front serrations for press checks.

SOLD.

An eagle does not capture flies.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Between heaven and hell | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of the two choices 17 but not a fan of the front grip hump. That said issue was 226 -9mm. No other allowed. Then a unnamed yoyo dumped all sigs for a mcx.
Just purchased a glock model 45 truglo's,sights. No reg 19 available. M.c.x. not a even trade swap or upgrade.

Posts: 29 | Location: tn | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angel King:
So I went into the shop. I mentioned to the guy my .40 needed to be retired and my two choices. He says, "Just handle the Gen5 17 and your choice will be easy."

He was so right. The trigger, the Ameriglo Sights, the narrower feeling grip with less hump, the front serrations for press checks.

SOLD.

I thought that the G45 was the only one with front serrations on the slide?

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Angel King
posted Hide Post
No, the 17 MOS has FS option.

An eagle does not capture flies.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Between heaven and hell | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post