SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your carry weapon?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your carry weapon? Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ace73:
CZ PCR.

Well, there's a surprise Big Grin

Find myself carrying the M11-A1 a lot, but the P239 is my favorite by far. When the holster for the CZ 75 BD is figured out, then we shall have a lot of bases covered Smile

Posts: 4915 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Occasionally:

I do like your style. :big thumbs up:

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Most frequently concealed, I alternate between a Glock 42, and an XD-S 9mm and occasionally a P232 Stainless, Beretta Tomcat and / or NAA Pug. But I have, at one time or another also carried a Beretta 92FS Centurion, G19, G26, S&W 638 Airweight, P238, and a Walther PPS. I no longer have those last four. I always have some larger backup close by though unless I am out walking somewhere and away from my home or vehicle.

I do have plans to revisit something a bit larger than my two primary concealed guns as a more regular carry gun but have to play around with some holster and dress options going forward. The weather down here isn't exactly ideal for wearing layers. I refuse to use a fanny pack to carry something larger like I did back in the day when that was more popular. Red Face

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
In plainclothes, and off duty, it's a G27, and at least one reload (G22 mag).

Geared up for an op it's a G22, with TLR-1, and three reloads.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Glock 26 with a G17 mag as a reload.

Posts: 8343 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Depending on enviroment it's either a LCPs in my right pocket with a spare mag in my left or a cut down G17 with one or two MP 21rn mags.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
For me, it's usually a SW442 carried in my front pocket.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's either a Glock 19 or Glock 43. Carried a P229 for a bit but the Glocks get the call most days.

Posts: 14 | Registered: December 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4448 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So this weel I just changed my carry from my P220 stainless. to a smaller easier to carry, and I love it as much as my P220 Kimber Ultra Raptor, I never thought I would replace my 220

Posts: 710 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
My CCR house black KB 226. One spare. GDHP 124.

Rarely, my TT 232.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Depends on the daily agenda.

But normally either my 9mm or 40 S&W PPS M1.

I much prefer th M1 to the M2, although either one is an excellent choice. Recently added a IWB holster that accomodates my Viridian C5.

I am just glad they are affordable now, I couldn't afford the PPS when they first came out.
40 cal shown.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
Glock 26 with a spare G17 mag in a Mitch Rosen MBS. Depending on my clothing for the day it's:

IWB in a G-Code Incog Eclipse. 12 round mag in the pistol.
OWB in a Mitch Rosen Premier FD. 12 round mag in the pistol.
Pocket in a Galco Pocket Horsehide. 10 round mag in the pistol.
Ankle in an Alessi. 10 round mag in the pistol.

I can handle any scenario I need with these few holster rigs.

Posts: 324 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deputy 617:
Now that I'm back in a uniform, I have a different choice for work/home.

On duty: P220 .45 ACP

Off duty: P229R DAK 357 SIG

You Jackson County?

Posts: 7387 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Sig P239 .40 w/ hogue grips and xtra mag in pocket.

Posts: 7312 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lately, 9mm Shield.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by Deputy 617:
Now that I'm back in a uniform, I have a different choice for work/home.

On duty: P220 .45 ACP

Off duty: P229R DAK 357 SIG

Nope. I'm one of your local guys here in Cass.

You Jackson County?

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vicariously Tactical
Picture of Mike729
posted Hide Post
I've carried a P228 or G19, now mostly G26 IWB/OWB and gone all Kydex, with either a 10 rounder or 15 rounders with X-grip as spares.

Once in a while G42 pocket carry in a Nemesis holster with two spare mags. May go back to adding a S&W 442 and a couple of speed strips for around the house and the odd trip to the store during summer since my wife hijacked my G42 and made me install a pink Hogue grip sleeve Wink

Posts: 1715 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Depends on the daily agenda.

But normally either my 9mm or 40 S&W PPS M1.

I much prefer th M1 to the M2, although either one is an excellent choice. Recently added a IWB holster that accomodates my Viridian C5.

I am just glad they are affordable now, I couldn't afford the PPS when they first came out.
40 cal shown.
Nice. When I carried my PPS 9Mm more often, it was with a C5L. Still carry it when I need something uber thin or traveling to a ban state. Like you I prefer the original.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lately, I usually carry a G34, G17, or G19, often with a Surefire X300 or X200 light mounted on the rail.

When I feel like reaching a bit farther into the box for the holster and mag pouches, I will sometimes carry a full-sized 1911, but my right hand and wrist have been ailing, and my 1911 pistols do not have ambidextrous thumb safety levers, so the Glocks are just making more sense. I never really liked the extra bulk of ambidextrous safety levers on 1911 pistols, and Gen4 Glocks fit my left hand very well.

As the weather gets warmer, my Gen4 G19 pistols will become the more-usual choice. My skinny fingers fit the finger grooves just fine. I normally see little reason to carry anything smaller than a G19, though I have some smaller weapons for rare/unusual/special situations.

Have Colts, will travel

Posts: 3188 | Location: SE Texas | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post