SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    LDD Interviews Grayguns: Bruce Gray
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LDD Interviews Grayguns: Bruce Gray Login/Join 
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Congrats and Kudos to you Bruce. I just watched a Guns & Ammo episode that featured the SIG Legion Series guns with your triggers from the factory. Great looking piece.

Price on the Legion Series is just beyond my reach. I sure enjoyed slobbering over them though. True works of art and function. I shoot so well with the MK 25 that I never changed anything on it. It is just as it came from the factory. I thought about the SRT, but decided I didn't want to mess with success. Besides, my old arthritic hands aren't that fast on the trigger anymore.

Truly, you are living the dream, but I know you put in your time and give 100% every day.

Wishing you all the best in the New Year, continued success with your business endeavors, Lord knows you've earned it.

Happy New year SIGforum.

NO SIGnature

Posts: 1982 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post