SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 - do you carry, or not even bother...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 - do you carry, or not even bother... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windwalker27:
Just passed 4000 rounds,without issue. Yes, I carry it.

Posts: 19 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Imshootin
posted Hide Post
I just picked one up. First range trip I put 250 rounds of various brands, FMJ and hollowpoints through it with 100% reliability. Couple more range trips and I'm guessing my P938 will be seeing a lot more safe time.
January 2019 build.

Dance like no one is watching.

Posts: 117 | Registered: December 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
On my hip right now.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I just got back from the range and fired another 200 problem free rounds. I'm now up to 500 rounds with 0 issues. Also, today I tried out 12 round mags and fell in love with them. My 10 rounders will be sold and I will only keep 12 rounders moving forward.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
Just passed 900 rounds in mine. Frame mold date of 9/18 box has a sticker with 11/18 and it has been 100% since I shot it right out of the box. I keep it clean and lubed, dry fire with snap caps, and it is my primary carry. I do trust it.

Picked up a P320C in .40 this week and I have a CPO P320 Carry 9mm on the way. I’ll be strongly considering the X Compact when it arrives.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1743 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bought one today. Its going to replace my G43 which I already moved. The G43 never malfunctioned, but I had to alter my grip to shoot it straight. Mine required lots of pressure from the left side of the frame to keep from shooting 3” left at 10’. I’m not redoing everything for one gun so bye bye G43.

As soon as I get a few hundred rounds through the 365, I will start getting it into my carry rotation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Abn556,

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Mine's from May 18 batch, right at 1000 trouble free rounds. EDC with any ammo I choose.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
It's good reading the positive posts about these later production gun after all of crap that happened a year ago (and apparently still happening with more of the early guns). I've shot the P365 a couple of time now and I have to say that I'm really taken by the little guy. Tomorrow I may have to set my Glock tendencies aside and finally make the jump. I've been looking for a better choice for a pocket gun secondary/alternative and this SIG seems to be the one to fulfill that role.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
May 21, 2018 build, 850 flawless rounds through it, very accurate. Backup and off-duty weapon, with confidence.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Held one for the first time last week. Co-worker has one. It has a nice, natural feel to it. Might be something I'd pick up used down the line.

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried a P365 last October and it was love at first sight. I ordered one the moment I got home.
100% reliable, I shoot it almost as comfortably as a large pistol and better than my Glock 26.
Two of my boys tried it, one bought a P365 immediately, the other as soon as he gets a chance.
The only problem I have is that my son's and mine both had bad night sights, and so does a P320 I bought a couple of weeks ago.
The two P365s went back for sight change the P320 will go in a week or two after I get some use out of it.
Is this SOP for SIG? Ship all their guns with bad night sights? I have had many guns with night sights, never had this problem before.

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shot my new 365 today. Born on date of Jan 26, 2019. Fired 130 rounds total. 120 rds of Speer Lawman 115 gr FMJ and 10 rds of Federal +P+ HydraShok. No issues of any kind. Overall very pleased. Federal +p+ did have very noticeable flash compared to the standard load of the Speer ammo.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
I carry mine every day. It has replaced my G26 for the time being.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Qual course Friday. Should be several 365s there. I’ll let you know how it turns out. The BUG qual days don’t fire as many rounds as the duty weapon courses, but it should still be a couple hundred rounds per gun over the day.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I just fired another 250 rounds today, bringing the round count to 1000. Absolute perfect1on again. My new TFO front sight didn't fall out either.Smile Build date is 21 May 2018.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
For the people who have the newer ones, does the striker leave a drag mark on the primer as was reported on the earlier models, or did they resolve that issue?

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My two recent production, 12/18 and 1/19, display the primer drag/swipe. It is not 100percent of the time with range ammo, seems to clearly show on 8-9 out of every 10. With +p have not seen any without the swipe. Have around 1900 rounds through both.

Posts: 166 | Registered: September 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I just fired another 250 rounds today, bringing the round count to 1000. Absolute perfect1on again. My new TFO front sight didn't fall out either.Smile Build date is 21 May 2018.

I too have 1000rds through mine, and this is the second time my front sight has walked from center. did you contact Sig Sauer Customer Service or just swap front sights?

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Basenji
posted Hide Post
I have 1500 rounds (approximately) with no trouble. It is my primary carry gun.

Posts: 921 | Location: Tidewater VIRGINIA | Registered: April 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by air:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I too have 1000rds through mine, and this is the second time my front sight has walked from center. did you contact Sig Sauer Customer Service or just swap front sights?

I had the XRay front sight replaced with the Tru-Glo Tritium Fiber Optic (TFO) sight.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post