SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    FrankenSIGs, do you have some that you configured? Not factory ones.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FrankenSIGs, do you have some that you configured? Not factory ones. Login/Join 
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Over the years, I've made a few of these. A few turned out great looking, but some are meh, or just plain hideous. The best one in my eyes is the all stainless P228. Cool

All stainless P228 - Frame from the stainless frame P228. Slide from the NJSP T&E "P228".

I’d damn near arm wrestle you for this one. It would look great next to my all stainless P226.

Posts: 2806 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Over the years, I've made a few of these. A few turned out great looking, but some are meh, or just plain hideous. The best one in my eyes is the all stainless P228. Cool
All stainless P228 - Frame from the stainless frame P228. Slide from the NJSP T&E "P228".

I’d damn near arm wrestle you for this one. It would look great next to my all stainless P226.

Like this one?

Posts: 19853 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Yup.

Posts: 2806 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post