SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Canned Heat in 365

Moderators: LDD, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canned Heat in 365 Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone used 124gr. Georgia Arms "canned Heat" in a 365? How did it work out? Any problems?

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problems with Canned Heat in other pistols. No reason to believe there would be a problem in the P365.

Posts: 1711 | Location: Escaped Upstate NY for Texas | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
The question is why would you???
You can buy new ammo all day long for cheaper than GA canned heat. They used to have great prices but have fallen off the map for me with their pricing.
Had not been to their site in years and your post made me check back in. Nope no change still silly expensive.
$200 for a case of reman when you can buy new for $175.

Don’t get me wrong it is good ammo and I have shot quite a bit of it in years past when their prices were decent. But I see no reason to spend $25 more a case.

--------------------------------------
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Posts: 19549 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I haven't bought any Canned Heat recently, but from my stock of old Canned Heat 124gr, it functions just fine in my 365.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 6875 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post