SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    If your item for sale is listed on another board and you are not a dealer, do not post your item here
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If your item for sale is listed on another board and you are not a dealer, do not post your item here Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spoondog:
WTS Sig p210
I have a sig p210 9mm ANIB with 22 conversion kit, 2 sets of grips (plastic and wood), sight adjustment tool, cleaning kit, mag loader, manual, 3 9mm mags and 2 22lr mags, plus a factory Sig leather case. No Box. Asking Price: $4200.00 Please contact me by e-mail, or cell (781)844-4516. Thank you, Bill

That's an expensive first post. And welcome to the forum.

ps. Most people start a new thread when they have something to sell rather than tacking it unto one of Para's threads.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to post under classifieds but I guess I can't figure out how to do it and put pics too.
Sorry about that, wasn't meant to go here.
Bill

Posts: 6 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spoondog:
I wanted to post under classifieds but I guess I can't figure out how to do it and put pics too.
Sorry about that, wasn't meant to go here.
Bill

Start a new thread by clicking on the "New" tab on the upper left hand corner, then click on "Discussion".

Q

Posts: 13704 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I broke the rule! I don't post here unless I have a sig item so I only use the board ever so often. Didn't intentionally break the rules! Again...I'm sorry!

Posts: 32 | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GTG with this. Will only be selling Sig stuff here. Better audience here.

Posts: 12 | Location: Bluemont, VA | Registered: March 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does this cover WTTs too?
Trades are usually trickier, takes longer and are more mutually involved, so less risk for the confusion and race conditions that can take place with sales ads.

Posts: 532 | Location: California | Registered: July 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Para,
Having been a member for a time now I've sold items solely on this website. Thanks for the opportunity you have given us to do so. I am now an 01 FFL with an inventory that has multiple guns of the same manufacturer and model. I think I'll post guns here that might be of interest to the members before posting elsewhere. Just wanted to give a heads up in case someone sees an ad from my company elsewhere. Please let me know if there is an issue with this. Thanks.
Robert
CMP ARMS LLC.
www.cmparms.com (in development)

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 8019 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig59
posted Hide Post
Para,

Apparently, I offended by mentioning that if there was no interest on my listings, I was going to move them to Gunbroker. In looking for my deleted post, I ran across your post in the Classifieds in February of this year barring such conduct as a threat to the community. Your house, your rules--no problem with that at all and apologies are hereby offered. However, this is not stated in your listing rules which is where most people would expect to find prohibitions. Perhaps this could be added to your rules. Thank you.

Posts: 47 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post