SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
cleaned up and rough ground now. this is a slim petty chef style. modern French shape with a more Japanese style blade grind. i have had several requests for one like this and finally got around to it. this one has a book matched set of scales of dyed burl. it is some stunning wood and will fit this one right down to the ground.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3151 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Excellent. My wife loves her chef knives of yours. This one is great

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i keep getting requests for slimmer chef style knives. so, i am cranking out a few alternatives to our big chef models. some folks don't need a big 10.0" chef for their kitchen. gotta offer a wide variety for all occasions.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3151 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post