SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care. Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Charlie, we're there for you and yours.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
So sorry to see this. Whatever you need, you got it.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear it, Charlie.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Prayers up, God bless...

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to both you and your wife for comfort and strength in this time of need.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you both, Charlie.

The peace and comfort of the Lord be with you all.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you and your wife for comfort and peace at this time...

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
We're praying for you both Charlie.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for you both. Prayers are out for you.

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you, your wife and your entire family. Stay next to her as much as you can. You can provide each other strength and comfort at this very difficult time.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Y'all are in my thoughts brother.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I will pray for you and your family. May the Lord give you comfort and strength.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry, Charlie! My thoughts and prayers are with you both!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
You, your wife, and your family are in our prayers. I am very sorry to read you are dealing with this.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this. You've got my prayers and support.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear, Charlie. Both of you are in my prayers.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Life just stops and turns on a dime sometimes, doesn't it?

You and your wife will be in my prayers.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Charlie

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Prayers have been offered for your wife and yourself.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post