SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Real or Photoshop? Test.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Real or Photoshop? Test. Login/Join 
posted
Take a test?

https://landing.adobe.com/en/n...8-real-or-photoshop/

Some are easy to distinguish. Some not so much. Some take time. Some freeze the page.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I did terrible >11. Frown

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are some photoshop there that should be real. There are some real there that should be photoshop. Smile

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
17 out of 25.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I did terrible >11. Frown

+1 Mad

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Got 8 wrong. Thought I could tell from the pixels.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I got 14 right......there's some nice work there.

In the hands of a skilled PS user, some real BS can be created.....

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
4 wrong

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
10 wrong... though I did it on an iPad and couldn't zoom-in on any of the pics. Or, that's the excuse I'm using anyways.

You guys shoulda warned me that they get progressively more difficult. I was feeling pretty clever on those first few pics!

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I got 16 of 25 correct.

I possibly could have done better, but I was viewing on a small screen.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16516 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Missed 7, couple I should have known better on.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Opening up each image in Photoshop or a similar program would reveal most pretty easily. Aliasing and such is pretty easy to see if you zoom in enough and know what to look for.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I quit after the first 20. Too easy. Maybe the last 5 are the tough ones? Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I quit after the first 20. Too easy. Maybe the last 5 are the tough ones? Wink

I quit after the first 10. Big Grin

It all started with the second one with the cute girl in a flowing dress with fishes swimming round her hair...

Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
17/25. Didn't notice the fish in the hair.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
3 wrong, with a few guesses.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post