SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If Money Were No Object
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If Money Were No Object Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Rolls drophead coupe.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Toss up between a original dodge power wagon or a 1978 Ford Bronco with a 400 cubic inch motor (miss my big blue brick).

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Acura NSX

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Earthroamer

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
A 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT coupe with two big gas tanks in the back. Wink

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve got some crazy custom ideas bouncing around my head...

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Enzo.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
A4 Skyhawk.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Mercedes SS100

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Mine are pretty lame in comparison, a 41 Buick convertible, pale yellow with red leather interior and compound carburetion. 1964 Mercury Parklane convertible Anniversary silver with black top and black bucket seat interior. 1965-66 Mustang convertible for the wife, her choice of colors but definitely a hi-po 289 with automatic transmission.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I'm not really into cars. I'm quite happy driving my Excursions. Maybe get one of those custom Excursion chop jobs where they mate the upper back of an old Excursion unto a newer truck.

On the other hand, I've always wanted my own tank.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
A '74 Pinto station wagon. Brown.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
A new Rolls Royce.

My current Rolls Canardly is junk.

Rolls down one hill, Canardly make it up the next.

Ok that's a joke, folks.

I'd really like to have a 1932 Ford Roadster Convertible. Many a street rod is this.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really into exotic cars, so Ford F-150 Raptor
Maybe MB S class or MB CLS

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm with Fenris--Abrams tank (fully armed, of course!).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Aventador SV, no hesitation. That’d be the weekend car. A Porsche Panamera and Cayenne for the family commuter.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
This:

Jaguar D-Type Continuation

Posts: 18067 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt I'd have an AEV Jeep Wrangler Pickup conversion. The Brute double cab.

Oh baby yeah.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
A '74 Pinto station wagon. Brown.

Here you go. Maybe a bunny with a pancake on its head, too?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post