SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India... Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Hillary explains: We misunderstood her.

She doesn't understand her statements were disrespectful toward a wide swath of the American electorate.

As for the slips and falls in India, she told a reporter it was gravity's fault.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I have not read the entire thread, but I think by now, it is a waste of bandwidth even thinking about her. She is yesterday's toast. Done. I truly don't give a shit about Hillary Clinton.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
I have not read the entire thread, but I think by now, it is a waste of bandwidth even thinking about her. She is yesterday's toast. Done. I truly don't give a shit about Hillary Clinton.

It's clear to all fair minded people she is done in politics and almost as done in life. All she has left is the lust in her heart for more money and power. She sits on her pile of filthy lucre watching everyone else live happy lives. She will die broken hearted. The only reason I watch this descent is because in spite of my resolve to be more selfless and empathetic, a part of me still wants to see the unbridled justice of consequence rest squarely on the shoulders of evil individuals. I watch now because I'll be too worried about my own judgment to enjoy the spectacle of hers when this life is over.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29697 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's clear to all fair minded people she is done in politics and almost as done in life. All she has left is the lust in her heart for more money and power. She sits on her pile of filthy lucre watching everyone else live happy lives. She will die broken hearted...

The one thing she seems to communicate almost daily is just how hard losing to Trump hit her. She's only so blind and has to see her goal to be POTUS is gone. It seems she's incapable of coming to terms with 2016 and she'll carry that to her grave. Knowing that she's miserable and her brain is a glowing red coal works for me. Works very very well. Few deserve suffering more than Hillary Clinton.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It seems she's incapable of coming to terms with 2016 and she'll carry that to her grave. Knowing that she's miserable and her brain is a glowing red coal works for me. Works very very well. Few deserve suffering more than Hillary Clinton.

All true. I'm glad she's tormented.
Still, she must be prosecuted.
For the sake of the Republic, she cannot be allowed to be "above the law".
The private server is just the means to cover the larger crimes of selling her office and influence. The Uranium One transaction is a very big deal.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:

Wasting more bandwidth to write about what a waste of bandwidth it is? Razz

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
All true. I'm glad she's tormented.
Still, she must be prosecuted. For the sake of the Republic, she cannot be allowed to be "above the law". The private server is just the means to cover the larger crimes of selling her office and influence. The Uranium One transaction is a very big deal.

My friend...I'm about as optimistic as they come, but I don't ever see a day where the Clintons or Obamas are "brought to justice" as we envision that term. BTW...I was hoping beyond hope I'd witness a YUGE head lac in that video. Alas...I just have to keep hoping... Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hillary prepares herself for "Sumo Hockey" between periods at the National India Ice Hockey Playoffs...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Ya know, we're a bunch of cruel bastards. Yep, I'm one of them. I really enjoy the trials and tribulations of the nasty hag. No pain is too great for her, and I heartily wish for more.

If you'll notice the ban here on saying things about another's looks, etc., don't apply to her, the wicked witch of the House, and a few others. Smile I think Para even hates her more than the rest of us.

So yes, she has a miserable life, slated to become ever worse the more she tries to shake it. At some point she may even realize she lost the election. All the screaming and bitching only makes her look like the worst sore loser ever. Maybe we push the thing too much because if she understood how much we like it, she'd conceal it a bit. But I'm glad she doesn't.

She's reaping the evil she's dedicated her life to living. Sure, I should show sympathy for her assumed homosexual life style. We're not really certain she's humping the Weiner bitch. But we assume it and it suits our purposes. I'm not exactly a liberal about this stuff, and at least Slick, her husband in name only, only seems to boink every female he can. Notice that a whole bunch of others have lost their career and reputation over that kind if thing. It seems like nothing ever sticks to "slick".

So she'll end up hating her spouse, who I assume even picks on ugly chicks, but not her. Only the ill gotten gains she's received due to her criminal life will sustain them in their golden years. And she still has her hand maiden, the Wiener chick. She's a loser, too.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Add to the list of shortest novels ever written:

"Why it's all my fault" by Hillary R. Clinton

She is such an evil hag. This is how you know she's inside Walmart...

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:...the ill gotten gains she's received due to her criminal life will sustain them in their golden years....

I think that is likely true of a number of prominent politicians.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I have hated this woman since the 90’s and wake up every day ecstatic that she is not, and never will be, President.

Quick story - anyone remember in maybe late 94, Slick Willie was in office and Hillary and Chelsea went on an Asian tour. Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.

Well, I was the AC of one of the C-141s carrying limos and Secret Service dudes around. We had 2 141s, and we would leapfrog the 707 to the next location. So one of us (me) was in Lahore for 4 days, and then we went to Kathmandu while the Hillster stopped in India.

While we were in Kathmandu at the Yak and Yeti hotel the AC of the 707 (operated by the 89th - the ones with the white over blue livery) came up and asked me how much room I had on my aircraft. I did a double take. Ummmm, what? I’ve got 7 crewmembers, one flying crew chief and 8 Secret Service people on my airplane. All carrying enough shit for a 3-week trip. Oh, and the damn limos. My airplane is stuffed to the gills. Why?

He says they reserved the entire bottom cargo hold on their airplane for shit that Hillary was going to “get” on this trip and they were barely at the halfway point and it was already full. They did not want to incur her wrath.

So when she left Kathmandu the guys drove the limos up to the back of my airplane and then proceeded to stuff carpets, muumuus and whatever other shit she got into the trunk and passenger seats of the limos. Then drive them on the airplane and stuff the driver’s seat full of more shit.

I did learn by spending almost three weeks with the Secret Service guys and gals - they all hated being on the Hillary detail. I worked with them a lot in the 90’s and none of them liked Bill but they all hated Hillary. In fact when we were leaving Japan to head back to DC the senior SS guy was on his satphone and started laughing.

I asked him what was up and he said the people on the Hillary detail who had stayed in DC were bummed that their vacation was over and they all had “The Bitch Is Back” t-shirts made up and were wearing them that day.

I thought that was perfect.

Too long, didn’t read. Hillary is a bitch.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
and Sir Elton wrote her theme song too Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Her comments will be a gift that keeps giving this election season. First use in the MO campaign against Claire McCaskill.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Is that?......never mind.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29697 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is that?......never mind.

Her bag burst.....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:

Still pretty flexible to be able to wipe her mouth on her skirt like that.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post