SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary falls TWICE trying to go down stairs in India... Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Like aunt Bunnie.......MY SHOE!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Bill claims he didn't inhale, perhaps she did.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
There's a fall we all dream of, and it just might happen some day. Hopefully it will be caught on video so we can all enjoy it over and over.

But, I hope that fall doesn't happen until after the mid-term elections next November. We need her to "help" prominent Democrats campaign next November.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Like aunt Bunnie.......MY SHOE!

Lord Jesus Christ help me Lord Jesus....I'm halfway down!!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Darn. I was hoping to see her bounce a few times.

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
With all her efforts to avoid responsibility for losing to President Trump, I hope she does run in the next Presidential election.

Even the Democrats will be using these idiot blame-shifting statements against her during the primaries.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
While not quite the humpty dumpty falling off a wall result I would like, it's a start.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...lipping-bathtub.html

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hil's not havin' a good week.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
It's just the heat and humidity. Nothing to see here...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's possible to fully appreciate the bullet we dodged...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still trying to wrap my brain around the idea of telling my wife or daughter how to vote. I don't see a good outcome comming from that

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hilly should just soak that injured wrist in the Ganges River. Fix her right up.

http://www.businessinsider.com...m-in-uttar-pradesh-5

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
5 or so falls caught on camera. It isn't unreasonable to assume multiples of falls not recorded. If for every one recorded, there are 4 more unrecorded, meaning potentially 20 falls. Run (stumble, trip, crash, or collapse) for president in 2020! It's your destiny Hills!

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
She needs to lay off the booze.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:

You may have a good point there.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Post of the week.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
HELP! I've fallen and I can't SHUT UP!

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
HELP! I've fallen and I can't SHUT UP!

That's the second time today I had to clean off my monitor.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post