SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A 50 mile Student march Against S&W
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A 50 mile Student march Against S&W Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What is S&W's tie to the Northeast region??

I guess in 162 years you grow roots. Maybe their waiting out the crisis and thinking of future better days.

"Meanwhile, in 1856 Smith and Wesson joined in a new partnership and began manufacturing the first Smith & Wesson revolver ("Model 1") in Springfield, Massachusetts."
+++LINK+++

also they're a union shop, and there is a lot of knowhow in the brains of their employees, that skilled labor likely has roots as well in the northeast.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Bless their little hearts.

S&W should have kool aid and cookies for them when they arrive.

Posts: 3236 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their time would be better spent, picking up the trash that most kids throw out in their neighborhood and surrounding area.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
If they have a webpage someone should give a time and date when each protester falls out.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
How about they spend that time volunteering for Helping a Hero, Wounded Warrior Project, Habitat for Humanity, a local soup kitchen or some such other WORTHY cause. They're just wasting a shit-ton of time doing this. I might buy yet ANOTHER gun in honor of their "walk". Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
All that "skilled labor" and "institutional knowledge" retired some years ago. Look at their current catalog and the quality of their products.

S&w would be better off moving to Texas. And maybe hiring some guys who liked guns and knew something about them. My 0.02 Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Maybe worry about their own city. It's a dump. Made the top ten in most dangerous cities under 200k.

https://lawstreetmedia.com/blo...-cities-200000-2/10/

Walk 50 miles???? Never happen.

Years ago when MSNBC was located in my town, I had a field day issuing violations for parking in the Handicap spaces because the employees wouldn't walk fifty feet from a valid spot.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're starting in Worcester. Maybe they'll all get robbed. haha

I love NH, we have some of the best gun laws in the country but we're surrounded by liberal shitholes. Nevermind that it is impossible to leave the region without passing through Cumo's kingdom of liberal loons.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I predict most of them will "fall out" of the walk and ride the rest of the way, up to the last mile, and then get out to walk and it will look like all of them walked the entire way. These snowflakes have probably never walked more than 1-2 miles in a single stretch.

Instead, they should travel to San Francisco and pick up shit from the streets for a week.

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The patriots of Lexington and Concord were armed with "military style" weapons.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I wish gun manufacturers would leave those blue states for red ones. I understand the cost of moving but when your towns people don't want you, it is time to leave and take the jobs and taxes with you. Hurt them where it hurts most.

Magpul moved from Colorado when they banned standard magazines.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
I predict most of them will "fall out" of the walk and ride the rest of the way, up to the last mile, and then get out to walk and it will look like all of them walked the entire way. These snowflakes have probably never walked more than 1-2 miles in a single stretch.

The Rosie Ruiz method.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should all .Akers a point to bring our Smith &Wessons to the range sometime between Thursday and Sunday maybe tweet it or something. (I dont have a tweet account)

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What I want to know is who is going to be at Smith and Wesson on the Sunday of a 3 day weekend? Are they going to yell at the security guards? Nobody is going to be there. Maybe they can't handle any confrontations. Anybody got a big diesel truck and want to roll some coal? I'm kidding about the last part. I don't want to see any snowflakes cry.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to believe that S&W can't find talent to make their plastic fantastic semis, their DI ARs, and their basic revolvers down in a gun friendly state.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
In full agreement.

quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Roll Eyes They should walk a few more miles to the east, until their hats float.

Hah!

I think they are barking up the wrong tree when they protest to S&W.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
These kids, so desperate for a historical event that they can say they participated in, that they went and invented one.

That statement truly encapsulates this generation!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I find it hard to believe that S&W can't find talent to make their plastic fantastic semis, their DI ARs, and their basic revolvers down in a gun friendly state.

Or even open up a production facility in a more gun-friendly state, as (IIRC) other successful companies have done before.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Student activist

This "title" belongs to the brain dead worthless fuckwits of the 21st century.
What a waste.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post