SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The generosity of Sig Forum Karma!
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The generosity of Sig Forum Karma! Login/Join 
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 1626 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CT Dakota
posted Hide Post
Awesome.. Please count me in

Posts: 1162 | Location: SW Florida,USA | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please And Thank you to the good people on this forum. And Dave Your Karma's are legendary. Smile

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stay Classy!!
Picture of Crockett040
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

This place is amazing

Posts: 397 | Location: Iowa | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Oh! I’m in. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slappin' dat Bass!
Picture of bassman
posted Hide Post
Wow,just wow! Count me in!

Posts: 1630 | Registered: November 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a very generous Karma. Please count me in also.

Posts: 95 | Location: Virginia | Registered: February 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XplodingRavioli
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks!

RC

Posts: 201 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: December 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoa, that's awesome! Please count me in... Will hopefully be shopping for an engagement ring soon!

Posts: 435 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the anonymous, to the alway generous Dave, as well as the others here who consistently give away things of considerable monetary value.

Please count me in. Smile

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'm in as well. Thank you Dave.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Incredible karma! Thanks to all the those who donated anonymously and to Dave who matched/donated so much.

Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Wow! Please include me. Dave is great to work with.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Please accept my name in the hat. Thanks Dave and the anonymous SigForum contributor. I'd like a work appropriate Citizen.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you.

Posts: 187 | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, please add me to this list.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
The winner is: SIG4EVA
The winner's id number is: 7300002382
The winner's profile is at: https://sigforum.com/groupee/my...profile&u=7300002382

Thanks for playing everyone!!! SIGEVA please email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post