SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fried green tomatoes time again!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fried green tomatoes time again! Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted
Finished photos coming tonight!
Oh and I'll add my recipe to the cook book.

And the dipping sauce.
It's ranch dressing with bell peppers processed in a food processor.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Lucky you! Enjoy! Good photos, too.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8954 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting for you to post them again... Big Grin. I could eat a hundred of them.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the detail of the flip...

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
COOK BOOK ??
please tell me more

Posts: 1602 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post

Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
COOK BOOK ??
please tell me more

Here!
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/4480060614/p/1

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
dang them look good....

Ours only been in the ground a month, barely into the 'got a few blossoms already' stage....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I've got a ton of green ones but I absolutely refuse to pick any until I get at least one juicy red one Razz

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post