SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs Login/Join 
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Climate hangs is an imminent threat, people are dying, ecosystems are collapsing BUT I got too lippy and people are mad so I’m going to take a break. Right....

"Star Wars Fatigue"

Her passion is real. It's the same passion she would feel if she didn't get a tunafish sandwich for lunch, or her hair ribbon was the wrong color. Or if it was raining and she wanted sunshine, or sunny when she wanted it to be raining. It's indiscriminate and meaningless passion. That's what Aspberger's is. It's her handlers, and certainly her parents for allowing this to happen, that should be dropped into a vertical coal mine (gently, so as not to injure them, just an education in energy resources exercise).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doc H.,

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is some poor slob out there who believes in the climate thing will marry her and live a life of endless hell.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nice Porsche! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Kurt Schlichter doing it as only Kurt Schlichter can.

quote:
Hey, if she and her herring-gnawing comrades want to start playing real life revolutionaries, bring it on. In the USA, these Pol Potheads wouldn’t be the only people doing the shooting. Maybe cowardly euroweenies will obediently jump on the train to the gulag, but our American response to Marxist murder dreams would be measured in calibers.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Greta in trouble for tweeting that European Trains are crowded with a photo of her sitting on the floor... Train company called her out, since she and the others she was traveling with had First Class Seats....

https://stips.wordpress.com/20...raveled-first-class/

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Greta in trouble for tweeting that European Trains are crowded with a photo of her sitting on the floor... Train company called her out, since she and the others she was traveling with had First Class Seats....

Hah! Good on Deutsch Bahn.

I bet that twit and her handlers had their own First Class cabin so she didn't have to mix with the unwashed commoners.

Edit to add:
Here is the original post she had. Yeah, that train is packed to the gills with people crowding the aisles. . . Roll Eyes

THIS is the more likely scenario, IMO:

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Please tell me that the 'Vegan Salad' she is eating cost one-tenth of a 'regular salad.

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
She is a lying little bitch; you can only blame her “disease” so much, if she even has one, for her actions. But stupid, obviously false pictures like the one above screams “scripted” regardless of her mental capacity. Her whimsical look of stoicism in the face of the plight of humanity confirms her, and her handlers, dishonesty.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Fowler:
Should some individual who knows photo shop could take her photo and frame it with a toilet seat looking down into her ugly little face I sure would like to have a copy!

Is this good?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, thanks!!

Posts: 2401 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
She's become a mini AOC.

Posts: 4078 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Kurt Schlichter doing it as only Kurt Schlichter can.

quote:
Hey, if she and her herring-gnawing comrades want to start playing real life revolutionaries, bring it on. In the USA, these Pol Potheads wouldn’t be the only people doing the shooting. Maybe cowardly euroweenies will obediently jump on the train to the gulag, but our American response to Marxist murder dreams would be measured in calibers.

Link

Fun fact: “Greta Thunberg” is Swedish for “Cindy Sheenhan.”
Yup, sums it up

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
She is a lying little bitch; you can only blame her “disease” so much, if she even has one, for her actions. But stupid, obviously false pictures like the one above screams “scripted” regardless of her mental capacity. Her whimsical look of stoicism in the face of the plight of humanity confirms her, and her handlers, dishonesty.
Her mom is an actor and her grandfather a movie / TV director.

It's fucking obvious she's just their prop for attention.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How many handlers do you think she has now? I'd say at least 6, maybe 10 or 12 even.

This child doesn't do anything in public without a handler. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

I bet that twit and her handlers had their own First Class cabin so she didn't have to mix with the unwashed commoners.

DB calling her out, LMAO!

quote:

Deutsche Bahn AG

@DB_Presse
· Dec 15, 2019
Liebe #Greta, danke, dass Du uns Eisenbahner im Kampf gegen den Klimawandel unterstützt! Wir haben uns gefreut, dass Du am Samstag mit uns im ICE 74 unterwegs warst. Und das mit 100 Prozent Ökostrom. 1/2

Deutsche Bahn AG

@DB_Presse
Noch schöner wäre es gewesen, wenn Du zusätzlich auch berichtet hättest, wie freundlich und kompetent Du von unserem Team an Deinem Sitzplatz in der Ersten Klasse betreut worden bist. #Greta 2/2

Tranlsations:

Dear #Greta, thank you for supporting us railroad workers in the fight against climate change! We were pleased that you were on the ICE 74 with us on Saturday. And with 100 percent green electricity.

It would have been even nicer if you had also reported how friendly and competent you were looked after by our team at your seat in first class.

ZING! Big Grin

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Dear #Greta, thank you for supporting us railroad workers in the fight against climate change! We were pleased that you were on the ICE 74 with us on Saturday. And with 100 percent green electricity.

It would have been even nicer if you had also reported how friendly and competent you were looked after by our team at your seat in first class.

ICE trains travel at up to 300KPH. And 1st class tickets are NOT cheap.

Bloody hypocrite. Acting all 'common' and oppressed while she has a reserved 1st class ticket. Autistic or not, she KNEW this was a blatant attempt at deception.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

ICE trains travel at up to 300KPH. And 1st class tickets are NOT cheap.

Bloody hypocrite. Acting all 'common' and oppressed while she has a reserved 1st class ticket. Autistic or not, she KNEW this was a blatant attempt at deception.

Oh I know. It's the German version of France's TGV or Japan's Shinkansen. They are basically ground-based aircraft for all intents and purposes.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
We were pleased that you were on the ICE 74 with us on Saturday. And with 100 percent green electricity.

Electricity is green? Maybe it doesn't spew exhaust, but generating it isn't necessarily the greenest. I love how all the energy consumers are pointing to electricity as the climate savior. Ha!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Electricity is green? Maybe it doesn't spew exhaust, but generating it isn't necessarily the greenest. I love how all the energy consumers are pointing to electricity as the climate savior. Ha!
Yup. That's what gets me about these morons who think they're running "clean" because they have a Prius or Chevy Bolt. Do they NOT know how electricity is generated/created?? There's a plant SOMEWHERE burning coal or producing nuclear power that provides juice to that plug. These are the same mensas that are going to wonder why all the plant life on earth has died when they rid us of all the CO2. Roll Eyes JSMH...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post