SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please vote for us for best pet store. We won, thank you SF!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please vote for us for best pet store. We won, thank you SF! Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Done as well, Jeff. Best of luck.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Final bump before we pick a winner. Thanks again all!

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I pretended to be a Democrat and just voted again......Wink

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I voted like a Chicago Democrat. Will do so again.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Done and good luck!

(You wanted us to vote for best Vietnamese Restaurant right?);-)

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Done! Hope your streak continues.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Let us know when to stop voting. Smile

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Pet Place

Done!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Done. Pizza right? Wait.. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Done! (again) Smile

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoyW
posted Hide Post
Done.

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 84 | Location: Taylorville,Il. | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
In the words of a guy that worked for my uncle at his Mobil station in the 60's, "I done did it".......again!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
DONE!

Posts: 4627 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
cmparrish is the winner! email on the way.

Thank you all for voting for us.

There were: 104 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: cmparrish
The winner's id number is: 25910464
The winner's profile is at: https://sigforum.com/groupee/my...e=profile&u=25910464

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Last chance to vote, thanks all!