SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please vote for us for best pet store. We won, thank you SF!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please vote for us for best pet store. We won, thank you SF! Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Done

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Done and done. Good luck Jeff

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I voted for "The Pet Place".
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
... and something delicious that I made.
Is it kosher? Wink

Nope. Big Grin

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I just voted. Good luck, Jeff.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Done.

I also put "The Pet Place" in the "Best Vietnamese Restaurant".

I hope that was not a bad thing...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43902 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Done.

I also put "The Pet Place" in the "Best Vietnamese Restaurant".

I hope that was not a bad thing...

Only if it wins. Eek

Voted. Please don't enter me in the Karma tho.

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Done and done!
Thanks!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
And...done!
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Done and done! Smile

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done Good Luck
Regards, Jack

Posts: 360 | Location: West Palm Beach | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Was tempted to vote "The Pet Place" as best vietnamese restaurant, but put it in the Pet Shop area instead. Smile

on edit: I see Monkey had the same idea. That should make one of us very afraid.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Did

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
I voted, good luck!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Done! Of course!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Done.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post