SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is the ‘NPC’ Meme? Liberals Rage at Cartoons Mocking Their Scripted Thoughts
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is the ‘NPC’ Meme? Liberals Rage at Cartoons Mocking Their Scripted Thoughts Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Maybe this meme storm will shame the mob into coming out from behind their masks, you know, get some individual credit for their good intentions.

Prediction: Not happening

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's brutally on point, at least to meme standards. It's a treasure trove of insults where each is as powerful as someone busting your balls in front of everyone and doing it so well you've no real choice but to sit there and take it and eat that slice of humble pie. This meme nails them in a dozen ways already.

It's glorious to watch and laugh at. This will go down in meme history, such that it is.

Sick burn. Feel the bern. or something.

quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:
I was invited to a Halloween party in a few weeks and I had no idea what to be. Now I think I know.

Timely, simple, and hilarious. It ought to be a classic. Do it.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's this season's Guy Fawkes mask.

I'd like to see an edit of the crowded street scene in V for Vendetta and replace all the masks with these and edit the audio to be about now, too.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is a parody but it could have easily been real.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Mafia Requests To No Longer Be Called 'The Mob' Because Of Negative Association With Political Activists

UNDISCLOSED—At a private event, representatives of various organized crime groups came forward to request that the press stop referring to them as "the Mob" because of the negative connotation of the word thanks to recent political events.

"When people hear about 'the Mob’,” said Joey "the Ice Pick" Polino, "they now think of people mindlessly screeching about some red versus blue political nonsense. No one even understands what those people want, while we in the Mafia are very clear about what we want: money."

Al "Big Mouth" Venturo agreed. "What's the first word in organized crime? Organized. We're not just idiots screaming at people in restaurants like the mobs you see nowadays. I mean, occasionally we kill people in restaurants, but it's all well planned out and actually accomplishes something."

The mafia members detailed how when people heard they were part of the Mob, they used to be scared of them. Now people are more disgusted, mistaking them for people replying in all caps on Twitter instead of people involved in violence and racketeering.

"We demand respect," said Louie "the Duck" Catanzano, "so if you care about your input in politics, you’d better stop calling us the Mob, because otherwise you're going to get whacked. And then you'll be dead and won't have any choice in politics; you'll definitely be voting Democrat."

https://babylonbee.com/news/ma...-political-activists

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
because otherwise you're going to get whacked. And then you'll be dead and won't have any choice in politics; you'll definitely be voting Democrat."

Big Grin

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmoneybags:

The intro is good too.

https://youtu.be/pEpUUU0e-Q0 (phoneposting, not sure how to embed from here, sorry).

Holy shit! Who's the man in the high castle?!!!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4gYYH4XqJc8" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Smile

posted Hide Post
I love how they are totally losing their shit over this innocuous meme. Pretty tame...haven't they been calling all conservatives; racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynist, deplorable, rapist and "like, literally HITLER!!!"

They have their (non-gender-specific) panties in a bunch over a meme about video game characters? Whatever, I'd love to be "just" called an "NPC." Roll Eyes

Edit: don't forget; KKK, Nazi, alt-right, neo-con...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Love it PASig!

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

My favorite so far. Alas, this could be my mother, although she didn't like Clinton, either. She has tended left center her whole political life, but Trump phobia has just sent her over the edge.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post