SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Amazing

Now how does it affect his benefits?

Sessions is an honorable man, I believe that. That still doesn’t make him the right man for the job ahead.

I just read the statement. “Lacking candor under oath”. Had you or I LIED to the FBI we would be in jail. Of course this traitor issued a statement. Disgusting. More proof that democrats are human trash.

With any luck in a few years he will be sucking dick under an overpass in Burbank.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
posted by justjoe:
I eat my hat.

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

BTW, what's the best way to prepare hat?[/QUOTE]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

With a big smile on your face Smile That is how I will be preparing mine.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Amazing

He has lost them due his official malfeasance.

He will appeal, and depending on whether the administrative judge is a swamp creature, he may or may not get his dismissal reversed.

This isn't the end of this saga, but it is a nuclear explosion in the midst of the swamp. I predict there will be a massive surge in retirements of swamp creatures.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Well, Sessions did it, I am pleasantly surprised.

Not sure if there is anyone else in his sights right now, but as others have said, things may get pretty interesting for a while.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Amazing

He has lost them due his official malfeasance.

He will appeal, and depending on whether the administrative judge is a swamp creature, he may or may not get his dismissal reversed.

This isn't the end of this saga, but it is a nuclear explosion in the midst of the swamp. I predict there will be a massive surge in retirements of swamp creatures.

Do FBI employees have MSPB appeal rights? I'm not sure they do.

"Lack of candor" is a career death sentence for a federal LEO if an agency chooses to make it so. The argument is that they're essentially worthless as a witness (since the government has to proactively disclose this to the defense in every case.) It's possible that somebody, somewhere beat a firing over Giglio reasons on appeal, but I haven't heard of one.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
His statement ignores the findings of the OPR and OIG. Screw him and his biased lying ass.

+1000.

Horowitz is a Obama appointee. Will (FBI OPR) was promoted by Mueller almost 15 years ago. Neither are beholden to DJT. Both have solid reputations for doing the right thing.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
And.....right on cue, Obama's lackey's start chiming in.

This from Brennan:

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

https://twitter.com/JohnBrenna...-youll-be-remembered

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Brennan is a traitor that deserves a traitors death.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump correctly figured out that James Comey was a snake. Comey told President Trump 3 times that he was not under investigation. That was BS.

There was an active FBI investigation ongoing to prove the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to interfere with the 2016 election. That would have ensnared Donald Trump. A FISA warrant had been approved for Carter Page, and the FBI was days away from renewing that FISA warrant.

Comey and the other snakes (such as Brennan and Clapper) met with obama on 5 January 2017. They laid out their plot on how to box Donald Trump.

Then Comey and the intel snakes met w Trump on 6 Jan 2017

That mtg got leaked to CNN. On 10 Jan 2017 CNN announced that the heads of America’s top intelligence agencies showed President-elect Donald Trump evidence that the Russian government may have “compromising personal and financial” information on him and that his campaign spoke directly with Kremlin intermediaries.

“The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible,” from CNN’s Evan Perez, Jim Sciutto, Jake Tapper, and Carl Bernstein

Evan Perez is tightly associated with Fusion GPS.

Right after CNN’s announcement, Buzzfeed published the complete 35 page dossier.

Almost seems coordinated, doesn't it ?

24 Jan 2017 : FBI Peter Strzok interviews Michael Flynn

27 Jan 2017: FBI interviews Geo Papadopoulos.

Comey was out to bring down Donald Trump, but President Trump figured that out.

Now we have Andrew McCabe fired through the results of DoJ IG investigation led by Horowitz. If the Horowitz report is as powerful as a number of people have implied, that may be the next major counterattack against the silent coup being run by Mueller, the media, the obama holdovers, the DEMs, and the antiTrumpers.

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
So Comey was also in on it. Surprise.

Why do written news reports always repeat tweets twice - once word-for-word and then again word-for-word follow by the tweeter's user name? So annoying (except for this one) For example:

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
JALLEN
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process

posted March 16, 2018 10:26 PM Hide Post
As I have maintained on every occasion, there is nothing I’ve seen about Jeff Sessions to cause me to think he is other than a competent, honest, principled lawyer fully capable and fit to be AG.

It probably helped Sessions' decision making that Trump gave him a kick-in-the-pants with his "Mr. Magoo" tweet.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is the remarkable opening sentence of an article by Roger Simon:

"Friday's firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, based on a report from the Office of Professional Responsibility, is only the beginning of what is likely to be the most explosive series of revelations in American history."

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/reckoning-fbi-begun/

This whole ridiculous "Russia collusion" story has been a sustained attempt to prevent the Democrat collapse that is coming by--ultimately--impeaching Trump and restoring power to the swamp. As a couple of commentators on Ingraham suggested last night, there is a very good chance that criminal culpability will track all the way back to Hillary and Obama.

"The most explosive series of revelations in American history" will not be an exaggeration.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I found this quote from Comey interesting because it reflects their actions in their effort to overthrow Donald Trump. Maybe it's just semantics But it's interesting Comey would put "Protecting the American People" above "Upholding the Constitution". Their efforts to do what they think is right "Protecting the American People" is in direct violation of the Constitution they claim to want to protect.

quote:
After Comey was fired in May 2017, McCabe became the FBI's acting director. Two days later, he was asked at a congressional hearing if the shake-up was affecting operations.

"Quite simply put, sir, you cannot stop the men and women of the FBI from doing the right thing, protecting the American people, and upholding the Constitution," he replied, a comment that cheered the FBI's rank and file.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...e-can-retire-n856751

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
I’m wondering if he would be willing to turn on the rest of the swamp creatures, to save his benefits, and naming names. Since these types have no honor anyway, it’s all about them to start with. Probably weighing if he does, he might have an “accident”, walking down the street, starting his car, etc...

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
It probably helped Sessions' decision making that Trump gave him a kick-in-the-pants with his "Mr. Magoo" tweet.

Or they really are on the same page and the "infighting" is just a distraction so that the left looses sight of the ball.

Patience people. Patience. This isn't a one hour reality show.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
This is the remarkable opening sentence of an article by Roger Simon:

"Friday's firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, based on a report from the Office of Professional Responsibility, is only the beginning of what is likely to be the most explosive series of revelations in American history."

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/reckoning-fbi-begun/

This whole ridiculous "Russia collusion" story has been a sustained attempt to prevent the Democrat collapse that is coming by--ultimately--impeaching Trump and restoring power to the swamp. As a couple of commentators on Ingraham suggested last night, there is a very good chance that criminal culpability will track all the way back to Hillary and Obama.

"The most explosive series of revelations in American history" will not be an exaggeration.

The a tree falls in the forest and none of the mainstream media report on it, does it really make a sound?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
More dog do do uncovered Frown

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...3001/?#sp=show-clips

← Shrink player
Joe Biden’s son’s firm linked to Chinese government: New book

Mar. 15, 2018 - 5:38 - Fox Business national security strategist Dr. Sebastian Gorka on financial links between Joe Biden’s son’s firm and the Bank of China.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So will he charged criminally? If I lied to the FBI I would be in cuffs awaiting trial.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jonathan Turley made a really good point :

http://thehill.com/opinion/jud...-the-special-counsel

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing.

Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

The Justice Department’s inspector general clearly saw this “interaction” as problematic in seeking answers from McCabe. If the inspector general considered this to be a leak to the media, any approval by Comey would be highly significant. Comey already faces serious questions over his use of a Columbia University Law School professor to leak information to the media following his own termination as director.

I think this is the Oct 2016 WSJ article by Devlin Barrett that is the issue w DoJ IG and McCabe

https://www.wsj.com/articles/l...te-server-1477854957

parts of above article:

New details show that senior law-enforcement officials repeatedly voiced skepticism of the strength of the evidence in a bureau investigation of the Clinton Foundation, sought to condense what was at times a sprawling cross-country effort, and, according to some people familiar with the matter, told agents to limit their pursuit of the case. The probe of the foundation began more than a year ago to determine whether financial crimes or influence peddling occurred related to the charity.

Some investigators grew frustrated, viewing FBI leadership as uninterested in probing the charity, these people said. Others involved disagreed sharply, defending FBI bosses and saying Mr. McCabe in particular was caught between an increasingly acrimonious fight for control between the Justice Department and FBI agents pursuing the Clinton Foundation case.

from other reports, the FBI personnel feeding this to Devlin Barrett included former FBI public affairs officer Michael Kortan and former legal counsel Lisa Page