SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The press IS the enemy of this country Jim, and I didn't need anyone else to tell me that. You prove it to me every day.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
You could hear her voice crack a bit, or it seems so, but she held her own...
Yes, that's the first time I've seen her reveal personal emotion. She has every right- she is entirely justified- to make those remarks. Even if it weren't for the monumental hypocrisy of people who claim to stand for women's rights trying to shame this woman who is just doing her job, the behavior of the press and their allies is horrendous. They have no shame and no scruples and I hope- oh, I do so very much hope with all of my being- I hope I live to see the day that Acosta and Andrea Mitchell and all of those assholes come to a reckoning.

And once we get past this criminal sham of an investigation, and once President Trump is elected for a second term, what can they do to him? What can they say that they have not already? So, my sights are set on November, 2020 and handing the commies their ass once again.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107594 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
There's a part of me that wishes she would take an example from The Big Laboski and just say "shut the fuck up Jim" Big Grin...he is the damn yellow fly biting the ankles of normal people at the cookout!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yes, Jim, the press IS the enemy of the people, and no, you don’t get to tell the White House Press Secretary what to say, that’s the President’s job.

Oh, and Jim? You can go fuck your self. As gently or as vigorously as you would like, but go fuck yourself all the same. Mad

Posts: 17128 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrangling a classroom full of 40 ADHD third graders hopped up on pixie sticks and Rockstar energy drinks would seem like a vacation to Sarah Sanders.
God bless her, she is unbelievably poised.

Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Acosta is a leftist activist...he is no news reporter.

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Rasmussen Reports presidential approval poll today:

Trump 50%

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:

Trump 50%

Obama was 45% at the same time in his Presidency ,and did not have any blow back from the liberal media,or the intelligence agencies trying to stab him in the back.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The reporters need to get out more. Who's hated more- The Press or Lawyers?

2020 Trump Unleashed.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:

Trump 50%

I do love this continuous trend in WINNING.....way to go, Mr. Pres.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
" Well, Jim, many of The Press are not the enemy of the People. Are we clear?"

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wrangling a classroom full of 40 ADHD third graders hopped up on pixie sticks and Rockstar energy drinks would seem like a vacation to Sarah Sanders.

you mean some who were less than 5' tall and without the bloated impression of their self importance, who don't attend the daily presser?

She is a national treasure in her position.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
" Well, Jim, many of The Press are not the enemy of the People. Are we clear?"

Maybe it's not Sarah's place to say it, but had I been behind that podium, I would have said, "An honest press would be the biggest asset the American people could enjoy for it would enable them to be informed when they decide who and what to vote for at election time. But, a DIS-honest press - a press that is nothing more than a propaganda arm of ONE of the major political parties in this nation IS an enemy of the people."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The President just said during his speech at the Pennsylvania rally that, “In the last quarter our trade deficit fell by $53 BILLION dollars!”

Can you believe that?!? $53 billion decrease in trade deficit! Infuckingcredible. One quarter!

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Fantastic speech,what a crowd and only one disruptive fool.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The truth hurts, doesn't it, Jimmy Boy?

She demonstrates great restraint, as always.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWu1Vk2PT2E" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That guy is such an unmitigated asshole. But she handed him his head. She is a rock star in my book.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m hearing reports that Trump knocked another one out of the park at his rally tonight in Wilkes Barre, PA in support of Senate candidate Lou Barletta.

Good!

We really need to get rid of this worthless Democrat POS Bob Casey and pick up another GOP Senate seat.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Acosta is a leftist activist...he is no news reporter.

While partially true his true mental problem is that he's a narcissistic whinny little bitch that cares more about seeing his name in the newspaper the next morning than informing the American public.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I watched the entire Pennsylvania rally speech tonight. Trump was great and I am telling you that stadium was huge and packed to the rafters.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
President Trump is going all-out for the GOP Senate candidates; they can't complain he sat this one out.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post