SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Dang...wish I wasn't trying to lose weight!! Enjoy!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ilikefirearms:

I’m out to the convenience store to get a Snickers. Goodnight

Have a great night!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Trump’s stamina and drive is amazing. His energy levels are unreal, especially at his age!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And for some people, nothing he might ever do will please them. The thing to do then- both for President Trump and his supporters- is to forge ahead and ignore the irrational thinking and incessant bitching.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ilikefirearms:[QUOTE]Originally posted by ilikefirearms:...

That is opinion, not fact.

Anyone in the military is taught that rendering the proper respect with a salute to a superior rank, even if that person is the enemy (with certain conditions).

It is not a sign of weakness, nor surrender, nor disrespect to one's own position, rank authority or country, but is a sign of one well disciplined and exhibiting proper bearing and behavior.

If you are/were military, and you feel otherwise, then state it as your opinion, and not as a fact, nor something you can speak of for others.

If I were in a situation, I would proudly salute, as I would be humbled to be so able to represent the entire United States of America and all who have given in order to defend and protect her.

Enjoy that pogey bait.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I might have been harder on Obama but it is not the same thing. I believe Trump is trying to do what is best for this country and it's citizens. I can't say the same thing for Obama, in fact it was the polar opposite. Trump is already fighting negative propaganda 24/7. Right or wrong I say we give him a pass on the little stuff.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
the truth will set you free
Picture of ilikefirearms
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by ilikefirearms:[QUOTE]Originally posted by ilikefirearms:...

Anyone in the military is taught that rendering the proper respect with a salute to a superior rank, even if that person is the enemy (with certain conditions).

It is not a sign of weakness, nor surrender, nor disrespect to one's own position, rank authority or country, but is a sign of one well disciplined and exhibiting proper bearing and behavior.

If you are/were military, and you feel otherwise, then state it as your opinion, and not as a fact, nor something you can speak of for others.

If I were in a situation, I would proudly salute, as I would be humbled to be so able to represent the entire United States of America and all who have given in order to defend and protect her.

Enjoy that pogey bait.

That’s rich coming from a guy supporting the King of Pogey Bait: Donald Trump. Have a great day.

Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 29, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What’s with the impromptu Trump interview with Fox? He talks to Fox for 30 minutes on the WH lawn with all the other media flunkies in the background. I love this man.

I guess he’s talking to the others now as a group but gave Steve Doucie 30 minutes all alone.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Enjoy that pogey bait.

That’s rich coming from a guy supporting the King of Pogey Bait: Donald Trump. Have a great day.

You are certainly convinced of your opinion even when it is so wrong. I guess all these US soldiers were wrong too

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TSE,

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can get the fuck out of this forum if you're going to keep up with this stupid shit. You are in the wrong forum, partner. I am not going to listen to any more of this stupid whining shit from you. You got that?

Open your mouth again in this thread and see what happens. Enough of your whining fucking shit.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Da Preezy just finished holding court on the WH lawn, with reporters falling all over themselves to ask questions, and he gave as good as he got.

President Trump put his foot in the Krimson Kenyan's ass, and even repeated his accusations against Obama when the reporters acted as if they couldn't believe their biased commie ears.

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dude, you are bent out of shape because President DJT returned a salute to a a NORK military officer? Obviously, you are not prior military and if you are, shame on you for not understanding the significance of this.

DJT returning a salute to a NORK is a symbolic gesture that is very diplomatic. It allows him to give the people of North Korea a sense of worth and it shows them a bit of respect, regardless of whether it was deserved or not. You are advocating for the snubbing of all diplomatic officers/politicians outside of the US because somehow you feel that we should show our superiority, if I am getting the gist of your posts. That would do nothing but create animus and you can't start a negotiation with a group of people who feel you have slighted them before those negotiations even began.

Haven't you ever seen COPS or Live PD? You must establish a rapport with a group, gain their trust so to speak; make them feel as if they are worthy of your attention if you want them to be part of a conversation.

You have to realize that for a group as insane as Kim Jong Un and the NORK's, any action no matter how minuscule, could have set them off. Not returning a salute would have been a stupid way to end DENUCLEARIZATION talks before they even began! But hey, you already knew that and are just so full of butt hurt because DJT keeps winning Big Grin Way to show you hatred of a man that is righting the ship and MAKING AMERICA GREAT!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Da Preezy just finished holding court on the WH lawn, with reporters falling all over themselves to ask questions, and he gave as good as he got.

President Trump put his foot in the Krimson Kenyan's ass, and even repeated his accusations against Obama when the reporters acted as if they couldn't believe their biased commie ears.

That was an AWESOME interview. Cool
Loved it the way he kept the carnival barkers at bay.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:

Dude, you are bent out of shape because President DJT returned a salute to a a NORK military officer? Obviously, you are not prior military and if you are, shame on you for not understanding the significance of this.

DJT returning a salute to a NORK is a symbolic gesture that is very diplomatic. It allows him to give the people of North Korea a sense of worth and it shows them a bit of respect, regardless of whether it was deserved or not. You are advocating for the snubbing of all diplomatic officers/politicians outside of the US because somehow you feel that we should show our superiority, if I am getting the gist of your posts. That would do nothing but create animus and you can't start a negotiation with a group of people who feel you have slighted them before those negotiations even began.

Haven't you ever seen COPS or Live PD? You must establish a rapport with a group, gain their trust so to speak; make them feel as if they are worthy of your attention if you want them to be part of a conversation.

You have to realize that for a group as insane as Kim Jong Un and the NORK's, any action no matter how minuscule, could have set them off. Not returning a salute would have been a stupid way to end DENUCLEARIZATION talks before they even began! But hey, you already knew that and are just so full of butt hurt because DJT keeps winning Big Grin Way to show you hatred of a man that is righting the ship and MAKING AMERICA GREAT!

So many commie trolls in the woodwork. 2004? Damn, that guy has been waiting a long time to come out and tell us he needs his binky.

I bet he doesn't even like firearms. Eek

Posts: 5138 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't care whether or not any given member of this forum likes Donald Trump, but when you start running your suck about it, then I care, and I am not going to tolerate it.

Perhaps Hillary Clinton would be a better, more effective POTUS, huh? Unreal, how BLIND some people are. Unreal.

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I don't care whether or not any given member of this forum likes Dnald Trump, but when you start running your suck about it, then I care, and I am not going to tolerate it.

Perhaps Hillary Clinton would be a better, more effective POTIS, huh? Unreal, how BLIND some people are. Unreal.

Blind, brainwashed, obsequious, just plain stupid... I can never tell.

Posts: 5138 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's Trump today. He knows more about what happened than we do. You think he's gonna roll over and quit?

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...reports-release.html

America is Blessed to have Trump today defending our rights.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I beat Clinton dynasty.

I beat Bush dynasty.

And now, I guess, hopefully I am in the process of beating very dishonest intelligence.

You tell'em Boss.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
What a great interview! I'm so very proud!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38676 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post