SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Even rank and file democrats are sick and tired of this media/DNC obsession with Russia, especially since it's abundantly clear that there is nothing there and there was never anything there. Absurd.

Midwestern Democrats Want The National Party To Stop The Trump-Russia Talk

Excerpt:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Ratings vs progress finally catching up with em.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
“I’m going to be honest; I don’t understand why they’re doing it,” said one campaign strategist in the Midwest of the DNC’s suit. “My sense was it was a move meant to gin up the donor base, not our voters. But it was the biggest news they’ve made in a while.”

Here's your sign...the DNC wants money...win, lose or draw...they want money. Hillary basically sucked them dry financially, for nothing but an embarrassment.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting tough to keep up on all the investigations of improper & illegal behavior with DOJ, FBI, DNC, and the Clinton campaign all complicit.

Suit filed in federal court due to the FEC failing to act when notified of illegal campaign fundraising - $84 Million laundered through state & national DNC to Clinton.

Clinton campaign laundered $84 million in illegal fundraising

quote:
The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.

That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
What is going on with this Admiral Jackson, Trump’s nominee to head the VA?

I can’t find anything of what he allegedly did, just unspecified “allegations”.

Sounds like more bullshit from Never-Trump R’s and Dems intent on embarrassing and thwarting this President every chance they get.

There are stories in a couple different sites of a power struggle back in 2012 between Jackson and another doctor that caused 'hostile workplace' complaints, among other rumors.

It looks like DJT is asking Jackson why he would want to put himself through all the bad press in order to assume the role.

quote:
News of the report broke hours after Trump told reporters that if he were Jackson, “I wouldn’t” continue to seek the position, amid allegations that Jackson has overseen a hostile work environment as White House physician, including claims of drinking on the job and allowing the over-prescription of drugs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ion-immediately.html

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Here ya go folks.

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Winning! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I hope those texts are leaked post haste.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A good article by Victor David Hanson about our society heading irreversibly toward widespread violence. It does seem so.

https://www.nationalreview.com...revolutionary-times/

I don't think we will have a civil war, but widespread violence-- riots, protests, deadly physical attacks on individuals and groups-- seems to be what we are heading toward. From the left, as Trump becomes more and more successful and clearly established for a second term. Or from the right, if the leftists ever were to succeed in removing him from office-- which won't happen. But one way or another....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
https://trib.al/5ZYuqfo

Breibart article about GOP winning the special election in AZ. So much for the blue wave building momentum.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
What is going on with this Admiral Jackson, Trump’s nominee to head the VA?

I can’t find anything of what he allegedly did, just unspecified “allegations”.

Sounds like more bullshit from Never-Trump R’s and Dems intent on embarrassing and thwarting this President every chance they get.

Apparently TMZ is handling the investigation. Eek

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Interesting that they only have an issue with this guy NOW, rather than from 2006-2016...

I think the real crime is that Trump nominated him.
Roll Eyes

Anything with "Democratic Senator" in it is also highly suspect to me.

From Zero Hedge:

Democratic Senator Alleges Trump's VA Pick Was Known As "Candy Man" For Handing Out Drugs

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Good article by Dershowitz on civil liberties. I never knew Mueller was involved in the Whitey Bulger/FBI stuff from the 80's. Just more proof that he is a corrupt scumbag. The only thing he should be investigating is how many steps it is from one side of his cell to the other.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...veryones-rights.html

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
does anyone really think that there will be any prosecutions of democrats?

really, is all this stuff just a smoke screen to give the appearance of actually doing something or is the DoJ and the FBI so absolutely corrupted as to be functionally useless?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53181 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Prosecutions? Probably....

Convictions? Not sure a DC jury will convict any of them...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

really, is all this stuff just a smoke screen to give the appearance of actually doing something or is the DoJ and the FBI so absolutely corrupted as to be functionally useless?

Yes I do. It's going to be fantastic when America gets to read about the planned coup against a nominee/prez elect/ and prez.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Did you notice that the couple of CEO's that DID NOT ditch Trump when all the rest were running to do so with that Business Advisory Council, they got invited to the State Dinner with the French President and the ones who ran away did not?

Yep, Donald Trump remembers who has been loyal and who hasn't. Cool Good on him.

Marillyn Hewson, the CEO of Lockheed Martin, and James Hewson, arrive at Tuesday's state dinner at the White House.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
A glimmer of sanity perhaps?

In Intense Arguments, Supreme Court Appears Ready To Side With Trump On Travel Ban

A very long article so I will not post it in full. An interesting paragraph.

"Justice Anthony Kennedy, who is often the deciding vote in close cases, for example, made repeated comments suggesting that the court does not usually second-guess a president's national security decisions even in the context of an immigration law that is seen as banning discrimination based on nationality."

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Listen to it here.

Read the transcript here.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The Department of Homeland Security will be cancelling the temporary residency permits of immigrants from Nepal.

DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is giving the immigrants until June 24, 2019 to leave the country.

About 9,000 immigrants from Nepal have been residing in the U.S. since 2015 after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocked the Asian nation, killing thousands of people.

This comes just a few months after the Trump administration cancelled the temporary residency of immigrants from El Salvador and Haiti.

The Temporary Residency Permit Program — enacted by Congress in 1990 — allows immigrants from countries devastated by war and natural disasters to stay in the U.S. temporarily.

http://www.oann.com/dhs-cancel...k-nepali-immigrants/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post