SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA: Covid cards laminated for free.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA: Covid cards laminated for free. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Hard to believe this simple post would cause these kind of reactions.
You must be joking.

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
What's this thing with the Covid vaccine card? Possible requirement to have in ones possession in order to book travel, enter venues to buy or sell goods and services? Not to get all biblical but it almost ( does!) sounds like the book of Revelations mention of the mark of the BEAST!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hard to believe this simple post would cause these kind of reactions.

You haven't done much (any?) reading of the Wu Flu-related threads on here, have you? Or much (any?) reading of the various civil liberties-related threads that have popped up here from time-to-time, either?

The reaction you received was entirely predictable.

As for me: They can take their vaccines, vaccine cards, and their laminating and put 'em where the sun don't shine.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

As for me: They can take their vaccines, vaccine cards, and their laminating and put 'em where the sun don't shine.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
1. Isn’t all of this HIPAA violation?

2. NOW is offering free castrations for men. Hope this doesn’t cause any reaction

3. I’ll be damned if I’m forced to introduce an untested government approved vaccine into my body. My body, my choice. Right????

4. If people had a spine this “their business Their rules bullshit” Would put these dumbass companies out of business.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Isn’t all of this HIPAA violation?

HIPPA restricts the information Medical people can share without your permission. Not what you can share or be asked to share.

Anyone can ask you any question, you choose if you want to access their property or use service and if so then you need to reveal proof of what they ask or leave.

What everyone here is trying to say is to stop letting corporate America do the dirty work of the governments.

The government can't restrict your movement rights, BUT, they can take away licenses to operate for carriers that move you, ie planes, trains, ships if they don't comply with regulations making companies the bad guys.

Been doing that from day one. Some companies hate it, others revel in it...

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
No need for a card, I just show em my lucky rabbit's foot.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:

...just wear a mask,
...just get a shot,
...just carry this vaccine card,
...just wear this star,
...just get in the train car,

...you won't need any luggage.

You seem to have missed the point. I wish you well.

Pump the brakes a little there Schindler...
Pump your own Himmler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Right below the nose. And prohibit men and women from growing moustaches.

Now, what do you have against mustaches? Confused

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

...just wear a mask,
...just get a shot,
...just carry this vaccine card,
...just wear this star,
...just get in the train car,

...you won't need any luggage.

Pump your own Himmler.

Godwin's Law in action

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Vaccines are free at the moment. I don't object to you not getting one, but if you catch the Whoohan flu, be sure to pay for you own medical care and funeral expenses. Part of the reason so many are getting the shots is that the Gov is paying for them, or forcing the insurance companies to pay. If folks had to pay for their own protection, you'd see a lot shorter waiting line.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Vaccines are free at the moment. I don't object to you not getting one, but if you catch the Whoohan flu, be sure to pay for you own medical care and funeral expenses. Part of the reason so many are getting the shots is that the Gov is paying for them, or forcing the insurance companies to pay. If folks had to pay for their own protection, you'd see a lot shorter waiting line.

The same logic you are using could be applied if you drink alcohol and get cancer, or if you once smoked and get COPD or you eat too much fat and have a heart attack, or you drink sodas and get diabetes.

Refuse an experimental gene vaccine that has not been approved as safe or effective, only for emergency use authorization, and you make a statement like that? I am not going to take this experimental gene vaccine unless forced to and I fully expect my insurance to cover the costs if I get sick from the virus.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually
Pump your own Himmler.
Godwin's Law in action

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oy Vey! You try to do a good deed and look what happens. I guess the old saying about no good deed is true. But the service is available for those of you who choose to use it. Hard to believe this simple post would cause these kind of reactions.

What people are objecting to is not the "free service" of laminating your Covid card. It's what carrying your Covid card represents. It's no one else's business whether you have submitted, or not, to this vaccine. That is your private information and no one should ask for it and you should not need to carry a record.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Some of you guys seem a bit overenthusiastic about this whole laminated card thing. They could make a move about it. Biden's World.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
We aren't discussing getting the cuckold shot. We are discussing laminating your cuckold card so other cucks can relax in your presence.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't object to you not getting one, but if you catch the Whoohan flu, be sure to pay for you own medical care and funeral expenses.

Sounds good. If you contract a weird blot clot from the experimental gene vaccine I assume you’ll handle it yourself since you volunteered for the treatment?

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vaccines are free at the moment. I don't object to you not getting one, but if you catch the Whoohan flu, be sure to pay for you own medical care and funeral expenses.

What the hell? Medical care? Sure, I'll spring for the single tablet of Aleve. Roll Eyes Goodness.

And funeral costs? Hey, no worries there. AOC has got us covered...

New Yorkers who lost relatives to COVID-19 can soon get $9K for funeral costs

https://nypost.com/2021/04/01/...campaign=android_nyp

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Oh, I read the pages and pages of WUFLU posts but figured they had just about run their course by now. I usually don't join those discussions because nothing said is going to change anyone's minds. Hell, I just wanted to pass on a little info to the crowd here. Won't take anything personally and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post