SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA: Covid cards laminated for free.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA: Covid cards laminated for free. Login/Join 
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I might consider getting a covid shot if they give away a swell badge to people who have one. A shitty unlaminated card? Fuggitaboutit.

Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I'll just have mine tattooed to my forehead.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they give discounts on group buys of the cards - like maybe 100 at a time

keep a few spares around for the next planned-demic

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I know I have read somewhere that if you have the sticker on your card that denotes the lot number do not laminate it as the heat will destroy the printing on the sticker.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them start showing up in these badge holders worn around the neck by virtue signaling twits.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The top men are on it faster than Hunter searching for a crack pipe or a ho.

FBI warns making or purchasing fake COVID vaccine cards is illegal

https://www.rebelnews.com/fbi_...ine_cards_is_illegal

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has issued a warning that any American making of purchasing a fake COVID vaccination record card could be punishable by fines or imprisonment up to five years, or both.

The FBI is recommending that schools, businesses, places of worship, and government agencies continue to practice social distancing and ask people to wear masks “because individuals may use fake vaccine cards to misrepresent themselves as vaccinated,” reports American Military News.

The statement concluded with a tip line for concerned citizens to report fake vaccination report cards.

The move aligns with President Joe Biden’s efforts to implement a national vaccine passport, which is expected to be enforced not by the federal government, but by the private sector.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
If I laminate it, how will they record my booster shot. Eek

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
FBI warns making or purchasing fake COVID vaccine cards is illegal.

Top. Men. Roll Eyes

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
If you lose the card, how do you get it replaced?

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
This makes no sense. Everything I have seen shows that this Covid vaccine is similar to the flu shot in that it must be gotten at least annually (maybe less) as variations become known.

So, you have to get a new card with each shot? A card dated outside that next shot is useless. No?

Good grief.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Don't know if this has already been posted but Office Depot/Office Max is laminating your covid cards for free. My wife and I had ours done this morning.

Thanks for the info. Ignore the haters.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ace73:
If you lose the card, how do you get it replaced?

https://www.wusa9.com/article/...61-8186-c0b26c505dac

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Thanks but I’ll wait until I can get that barcode tattoo on my right hand or forehead...

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not in a million years.

My God, gentlemen. My God.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Can’t they just like, tattoo the vaccine lot number on the inside of your forearm?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Gold Star. I want a gold star and a smiley face Smile

Yes I got the shot (my choice, my reasons - no one else should if they don’t want0, no I will not show the g’dam card and no one else should either. F’in statist a-holes

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them start showing up in these badge holders worn around the neck by virtue signaling twits.

100%. You're absolutely right. Just like the douchebags who come to Sundance in Park City and wear their badges EVERYWHERE no matter the time of day or location just to make damn sure that everyone knows that he or she is part of the IN crowd.

Yup, this will be a thing. You called it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When people in my life ask me when or if I’ve gotten the shot yet I tell them “I’m in the control group”. Most people don’t get it. Or I tell people I’m getting the new one made by placebo.

Posts: 4767 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Don't know if this has already been posted but Office Depot/Office Max is laminating your covid cards for free. My wife and I had ours done this morning.

Denny's is now offering a free bowl of Soup to anyone who presents a laminated Covid Card at the door. This should be a real Game Changer for those of you on the edge about getting the Vaccine. Big Grin

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Show your covid card at Krispy Kreme donuts and get a free donut. I like free shit. How do I get on welfare.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post