SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Best wishes David.

Paypal donation sent.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
email sent to 6guns requesting donation mail address.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
PP sent 6guns. David Lee keep your chin up brother.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Donation sent via pp to 6guns.

Hope it helps to get David some relief.

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
PP sent instead of check.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP Sent. Very humbling to see that there is still so much good in the world.

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
PP sent, good luck David.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Money sent this morning via PP

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns. Hang in there David

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
PP sent, wishing you the best, David.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP Sent to 6guns. This site is amazing!

Posts: 255 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
David looking at a map, I see that there is a Planet Fitness about 5 miles from you. If you have a gym membership or can sign up for the $10 a month gym membership in the future, you can use it to shower, etc.
If the Planet Fitness franchise near David works like the ones in my area, this is not a viable solution. The locations near me require that the fees be paid by automatic draw from a checking account. They will not process a membership application without valid checking account information. I believe that David has said, some time in the past, that he does not have a checking account.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Just sent a donation via PayPal to 6guns. Best of luck David! I hope you take up the job offer and are able to get a proper roof over your head.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns.
Best wishes to David.
Smile

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
David looking at a map, I see that there is a Planet Fitness about 5 miles from you. If you have a gym membership or can sign up for the $10 a month gym membership in the future, you can use it to shower, etc.
If the Planet Fitness franchise near David works like the ones in my area, this is not a viable solution. The locations near me require that the fees be paid by automatic draw from a checking account. They will not process a membership application without valid checking account information. I believe that David has said, some time in the past, that he does not have a checking account.

Wonder if they will allow a cash payment up front for a year? Certainly we could pull that from the funds being collected.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent.
I’d suggest putting that option in OP along with destination address.

Best of luck to David. Hopefully he’ll land a long term solution out of this 8n addition to the short term bridge be8ng rapidly built!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent to 6guns.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns.

Hang in there David!!!

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
My CC was hacked this week. As soon as it arrives I'll add it to my PP & send some $$. David, If you every want to go shooting, I belong to a great club. I live in eastern Cincinnati.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
modest paypal donation just sent to 6guns.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post