SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns.

Thanks to everyone.

God Bless you David for continuing to hang tough.

-sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Prayers and a small donation sent to 6guns.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Happy to help.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent to 6guns.

From a fellow Rebel. Thank you for letting us help. Keep the faith, David.

This group is magnificent. I am proud to be a part of it.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doing my part to help out. Wonderful group here

Posts: 190 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6-guns, e-mail inbound asking for your mailing address to send a check.

Just a matter of hours, but offers of financial help, a job, help finding a car, even shoes, clothing and a hot meal are pouring in. My screen is getting pretty cloudy.

Para, thank you for this place!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9159 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VANQUISH:
6guns, is the email addy in your profile the same as your paypal addy?

Thanks!

Yes, that is my paypal address. Thanks!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stretchdeputy1:
Doing my part to help out. Wonderful group here

Ain't that the truth.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Posts: 1457 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
This group is truly amazing!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Email inbound

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I'm happy that I was able to help!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
PP sent.

Question: would a separate sleeping setup, like a pop up camper, be something that would be acceptable to the flea market owner? If so, we might be able to swing a small, reliable car or truck and a pop up camper that provides David a place to stretch out and feel more like home for around the same cost? Just a thought...

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Is there a physical address that a money order can be sent?

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Will be tickled to send a check when I get back info from 6guns.

I love this place!!

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Answering the call. PayPal sent to 6guns.

David, I'm praying for you.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent to 6guns. Thank you for taking the lead on this 6guns.

David, thoughts are with you. Best wishes SIGForum friend.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pp sent to 6guns. thank you for organizing this for david.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns. Thanks for helping David.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
So happy!

Not about the situation, but love seeing the forum come together like this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post