SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, Are We Supposed to "Like" Kanye West Now?!?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, Are We Supposed to "Like" Kanye West Now?!? Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I like his call to escape the democrap Plantation, his wife and him. The music however, doesn't fit my tastes

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I have zero use for Kanye
Same here. I wouldn't even know he existed except for the posts here and an occasional blurb on Fox News.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Jason Whitlock is a former sports columnist for the Kansas City Star, former sportswriter and on—camera personality for ESPN, and currently appears on FS1 on a daily TV show. His column, refers to Kanye West, but the important message has more to do with black America’s affiliation with liberalism and the Democrat Party.

Link

Sorry, this link wants you to subscribe, if you follow the link in Whitlock’s Twitter feed—no charge.

Whitlock will be on Tucker Carlson tonight (Tuesday) to discuss his column.

Common, paywall....
click here

Whitlock is another high profile black writer that has been vilified and castigated by fellow black writers and the community. The last several years have been interesting seeing the personalities in sports writers push-away and downplay Whitlock's commentary.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Kanye is a total piece of shit. A complete waste of good air!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Six months later. White House today. American media loses their shit. I don’t know if we are supposed to “like” Kanye, but I think we can like what he does and says.

As long as he makes the commies' heads explode, it's a good thing.

+1

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounding like a Demo-Crap

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nra-life-member:
quote:

Sounding like a Demo-Crap

Yeah, really good attitude. Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I don't know why so many of you just refuse to accept a win. Boggles my mind.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
A huge challenge to opening the hearts and minds of the inner city black community is being accepted and listened to by this community. They have been "controlled" and "manipulated" by the democrats for 50 years.

Regular old white republican guys can't get a foothold or chance to really change minds and hearts. It takes someone like them, both in looks and in thoughts.

Kanye, for all his ills, is someone that might have a chance to change a few minds. You have to win a few battles to win the war. I don't have to like him to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, a few people will stop and listen and maybe flip the Republican lever for a while.

President Trump has done more for the black community in the past two years than anyone in the past 30 years. It's a shame that the MSM is not telling the truth. But maybe Kanye's antics will speak to the people who need to hear it the most.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I don't know why so many of you just refuse to accept a win. Boggles my mind.

Mine too.

Look, West is not Thomas Sowell (and I don't think he has yet embraced Trump). He's not Allen West, or Clarence Thomas. These guys are already preaching to the choir, and the general black community most likely have never heard of these guys. They don't care.

But they know Kanye West.

Like it or not, Trump got elected partly because of name recognition among the masses. ANYBODY with widespread name recognition that backs Trump is OK by me. So far, this is a huge positive, not a negative. Anybody that gets CNN, MSNBC, the Networks, etc. all lathered up in a frenzy is doing some positive for OUR side. West brought race and leftists into the national spotlight. None of the previously mentioned black conservatives could have done this.

Take this gift for what it is; an extremely famous black guy calling the Democrats racist.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16696 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
One word...NO

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Six months later. White House today. American media loses their shit. I don’t know if we are supposed to “like” Kanye, but I think we can like what he does and says.

As long as he makes the commies' heads explode, it's a good thing.

+1

+2

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I guess this means that Kanye is now “King of All Blacks”

This is like when Elvis met with Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Sitting next to Kanye West was Jim Brown, football legend-- and Trump supporter. Herschel Walker, another football all-time great, called on CNN to fire Don Lemon for his racist insults of West. Walker is also a Trump supporter.

Something is happening here. And the more public figures who come forward, like West, and Brown, and Walker, the more who will be emboldened to come forward. You can be sure they are out there.

And they will also be emboldened by the outright, ugly racism coming from the left. Calling West a "negro," among many other racial taunts. Calling him "crazy"because he has had to deal with bipolar disorder. How is that for "tolerant"?

Hispanics are moving into greater and greater support for Trump. If blacks follow suit, even if to a much lesser degree, the Democrat Party is toast. They won't have the numbers to elect a dog catcher.

And that is why the the media and the entertainment industry are ganging up on West. They could just ignore Jim Brown, who is active but not high-profile. Same with Herschel Walker. But Kanye West is a superstar, an idol to many blacks, and his support of Trump is a nightmare for the Democrat Party.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, Are We Supposed to "Like" Kanye West Now?!?

I'm not quite at "like" yet, but after you filter the chaff out, there was some good wheat there. He was spot-on with the comment about Democrats wanting to keep black people "in their places" (loose paraphrasing on my part, not his words). And he sure got some leftists to show their asses. Oh, they loved him when he said GWB "doesn't care about black people" (a comment which, IIRC, he has, in his own way, walked back), but now he's a "house negro," a "ventriloquist's dummy for white supremacists" and other slurs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
All this blathering by West means is that he is a marketing genius...just like his no talent wife. He has gotten more free publicity over the last week than if he made the biggest rapcrap album of all time.

If he turns a couple inner city youts away from a D vote, so much the better.
(I'd be thrilled if he just makes them *think* for 15 seconds a day)

I couldn't care less about West and think this stunt will be short lived but it is fun to see the publicity wing of the Dems doing a meltdown on every news channel.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
All this blathering by West means is that he is a marketing genius...just like his no talent wife. He has gotten more free publicity over the last week than if he made the biggest rapcrap album of all time.

If he turns a couple inner city youts away from a D vote, so much the better.
(I'd be thrilled if he just makes them *think* for 15 seconds a day)

I couldn't care less about West and think this stunt will be short lived but it is fun to see the publicity wing of the Dems doing a meltdown on every news channel.

Short lived, you mean like the last two years? He's supported President Trump since day one.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"Blathering"??? He supports Trump, urges other blacks to do so, and he is blathering? Roll Eyes

Attack those who are with us. Good idea.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The pure racism coming from the MSM aimed at Kanye is just breathtaking to me. And THEY GET AWAY WITH IT!

Can you just imagine some Fox News talking head calling a black liberal a “Negro“? They would be shut down in a day!

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post