SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woke Chick Tries to Spook Police Horse. Karma ensues.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woke Chick Tries to Spook Police Horse. Karma ensues. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
"Thats a fine animal".

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15974 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

The funny part of the encounter was that the horse swiped my buddy across the head with its muzzle during the melee depositing about a pint of white foam into his hair....he strolled back into the bar looking like Ace Ventura and smelling of oat infused equine halitosis Big Grin

Oh man. That visual has me crying. Lolol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29578 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Excessive use of force! He didn't have to kick her in the face, he could've kicked her in the leg or something.

They're gonna doxx that horse, find out where he's stabled. The ensuing protests are going to get the department to fire the horse due to "bad optics." He'll be pulling a plow by the end of the week.

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I’ve been stepped on by a horse and I can tell you they do not act quickly to move their foot off of yours and it’s very painful. I’ve seen a horse kick a cat like that while in its stall and the cat died not long after.
That chick experienced some extreme pain right there and I’m betting she still is. Nice to see it go the other way for a change. If you follow James Woods tweets you know he is a animal lover and advocate. He has posted several videos of some horrific abuse being done to dogs some by protestors.

The last one was so bad his followers asked him to take it down it was so painful to watch which he did. I have always felt the absolute worse kind of people abuse children and animals.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8497 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The last one was so bad his followers asked him to take it down it was so painful to watch which he did. I have always felt the absolute worse kind of people abuse children and animals.

If it were up to me, people who abuse animals(or kid) would have to suffer the exact thing that they made the animal endure. They are the lowest scum on earth.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
At least police horses aren’t expected to tolerate the intolerable. Yet.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47343 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
This apparently happened in 2016 in Canada. She was a college student. A stupid one, at that.

Posts: 8994 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Good! I hope it hurt a lot!!

I got kicked in the leg by a horse when I was a kid and can guarantee you that it hurts like hell. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6356 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Isn't a member's signature quote "You learn nothing from the second time you are kicked by a horse."

She proves the rule. She could be kicked dozens of times and would still learn nothing.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31346 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I just wish the video was better quality; I’m trying to figure out how she gets kicked in the mouth and is able to get up and run away like that.

Posts: 13138 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I just wish the video was better quality; I’m trying to figure out how she gets kicked in the mouth and is able to get up and run away like that.

Because “Clyde” totally pulled his punch. That was really nothing but a swat. Had he been serious about it she never would have gotten up. Lights out permanently.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That clip is several years old.

Posts: 107180 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Still funny though.

A well trained equine

Posts: 53053 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
That's great! Can anyone make this loop?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8309 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That clip is several years old.

Hmm ....
That seems to be true every time I post in a thread like this. Note to self: ...

Is there some way for the people who originally post these outdated, irrelevant videos and other gems to be able to check to confirm what they actually portray, or is that something the rest of us should be more careful about?

Rhetorical question, I suppose.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47343 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
I've watched that a dozen times and I'm still laughing.
Same here. Loved it! Reminded me of this, which coincidentally also made me laugh.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
She got up way too soon. It would have been great if the horse had taken a gigantic crap and piss on her while she was down.

I grew up around farm animals, people have no idea how much hurt they can put on you. People have watched too many Disney movies and think they are all cute and cuddly and talk and have emotions. Truth is, they have to be managed by people, kept under control and always one must be aware, alert and vigilant and take nothing for granted when around wild animals, domesticated or not. A "domesticated" animal can and will hurt or kill you and you may never even be aware it's coming, and swift it will be bad or fatal.

I saw my brother get squashed between some dumb cows, they had no malice, they're just big and dumb and if you between them, or between one and a big object, they'll just squash you.
Fortunately my brother only had a few broken ribs and recovered ok.

I honestly have no idea how Veterinarians, especially those who specialize in livestock and large animals, are able to do what they do. I have immense respect for those Vets and Vet Techs.

Posts: 11806 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

I try to check the date on these things. This one is dated July 2, 2020. I suppose the person posting this on youtube was either fooled into thinking it was new, or being deceptive by not indicating it is old.

Old? Okay. Irrelevant? I respectfully disagree.

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its been floating around a couple of years, from Canada I believe. Her sweatshirt is from one of the universities up there.

Its still satisfying, especially as an end-of-the-day laugh.

Posts: 14537 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
That was satisfying. Cool

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post