SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You loved the Irish jokes. Now here’s the Jewish jokes!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You loved the Irish jokes. Now here’s the Jewish jokes! Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Some of us miss the old kind of (Yiddish) humor.

Not a single swear word in their comic routines as shown below:

A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?"
The man says, "I make a good living."

I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.

I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me!

Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife calls it the Dead Sea .

My wife and I revisited the hotel where we spent our wedding night. This time I was the one who stayed in the bathroom and cried.

My wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.

The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, "Mrs. Cohen, your check came back."
Mrs. Cohen replied, "So did my arthritis!"

Doctor: "You'll live to be 60!" Patient: "I AM 60!" Doctor: "See! What did I tell you.

The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.

A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand?
The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"

Patient: "I have a ringing in my ears. " Doctor: "Don't answer!"

A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking.
The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."

A man called his mother in Florida . "Mom, how are you?"
"Not too good," said the mother. "I've been very weak."
The son said, "Why are you so weak?"
She said, "Because I haven't eaten in 38 days."
The son said, "That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?"
The mother answered, "Because, I didn't want my mouth to be full in case you should call."

A Jewish man said that when he was growing up, they always had two choices for dinner - Take it or leave it.

A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his father he has a part in the play.
He asks, "What part is it?"
The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband."
The father scowls and says, "Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Those are great! I sure miss those comedians that knew how to deliver those lines (and I'm dating myself) like: Jackie Mason, Rodney Dangerfield, Milton Berle, Groucho Marx, George Burns, et al.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Those are great! I sure miss those comedians that knew how to deliver those lines (and I'm dating myself) like: Jackie Mason, Rodney Dangerfield, Milton Berle, Groucho Marx, George Burns, et al.

et al?

el al's brother?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Henny Youngman lives!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:

et al?

el al's brother?

Yeah. The guy they named the airline after.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I remember hearing this one in the 60's on TV - it may have been Myron Cohen (or maybe not):

An elderly couple had been dating for some time and decided it was finally time to marry.

Before the wedding they embarked on a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.
They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally the old man decided it was time to broach the subject of sex.

"How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather hopefully.

"Well, I'd have to say I like it infrequently," she responded.

The old guy paused....then he asked, "Infrequently - is that one word or two?"

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A Jewish lady's grandson is playing in the water, she is standing on the beach not wanting to get her feet wet, when all of a sudden, a huge wave appears from nowhere and crashes directly over the spot where the boy is wading. The water recedes and the boy is no longer there. He simply vanished.

She holds her hands to the sky, screams and cries, "Lord, how could you?

Have I not been a wonderful grandmother?

Have I not been a wonderful mother?

Have I not given to Bnai Brith?

Have I not given to Hadassah?

Have I not lit candles every Friday night at dusk?

Have I not tried my very best to live a life that you would be proud of?"

A loud voice booms from the sky, "Okay, okay!"

A few minutes later another huge wave appears out of nowhere and crashes on the beach. As the water recedes, the boy is standing there, smiling, splashing around as if nothing had ever happened.

The loud voice booms again "I have returned your grandson. Are you satisfied?"

She responds, "He had a hat."

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Not quite as good as the other ones,

Why do Jews have big noses?

Because air is free.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Jewish Dilemma: Free ham.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

There is no such thing. It’s pink Arabian lamb.

Picture of Kampfhamster
posted Hide Post
quote:

good one!

The citizen watches the watchman, not the taxpayer.

Posts: 765 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RaiseHal:

Because air is free.
This is no funnier now, than it was when you posted it on May 21, 2018.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Because air is free.

I didn't see it then, but I agree it isn't funny.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
quote:

Because air is free.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...370040244#1370040244

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Because air is free.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...370040244#1370040244

I believe you, V-tail.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
How do you cure a Jewish nymphomanic? Marry her.

Posts: 7455 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife wanted to go on a trip, somewhere she had never been before.

I said, "how about the kitchen"

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

I believe you, V-tail.
I certainly did not mean to imply that you were disagreeing with me. My apology if I gave that impression.

Back to my original comment -- I found the remark disagreeable three months ago, but I did not say anything at the time, figuring that everybody is entitled to one indiscretion. One. Not two.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reminds me of the story about the Rabbi and the Priest who were having a frank discussion.

The Priest asked, "Tell me the truth, Rabbi. Have you ever tasted ham?"

The Rabbi looked around to see if anyone else was listening, and said, "I am going to hold you to the secrecy of the confessional. Yes, I tried it once. Now my turn for a question. Have you ever been intimate with a woman?"

The Priest hesitated, then replied, "I am going to rely on your discretion, but yes. Once."

The Rabbi looked at the Priest and said, "Better than ham, isn't it?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I would use JAllen’s doctor jokes with my patients, but (1) they’re Hawaiian and may not get the jokes; (2) I can’t remember the punch line.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post