SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **Bruce Gray Interview at Sig booth on page 4** SHOT Show 2018 report
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Bruce Gray Interview at Sig booth on page 4** SHOT Show 2018 report Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
The Bula Defense left handed M14...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
A few pics from day 3. I also finally met FN in MT and he was a really cool guy. I'm glad I got to meet him.

The annealing made perfect AMP with Dillon case feeder...

The 1911 on the right is estimated at $50,000. Some of the small parts are made from a meteorite. The pair of 1911's that are entirely made from the same meteorite cost a few million. The leftovers were used on this one.

Finally handled one of these myself.

Tony.

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Can you ask the CZ guys if the BREN 2 will be released for civilian sale in the U.S. - and if so, when? Thanks

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
James River Armory

Tony.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Didn't James River Armory move to NC? I thought I read that somewhere.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Thanks for the updates fellas, much appreciated.

The only thing I personally heard about that interested me this year was the black DLC Colt Cobra with bobbed hammer and front night sight. Probably would never replace my 2.5" 686-4, but it looked interesting.

Unfortunately I highly doubt Colt will ever get them out in quantity. I still haven't seen a regular stainless new Cobra in person.

The DLC Cobra felt good in hand. Trigger pull was smooth all the way through with no stacking. Better than a new performance center revolver I tried.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Camo rifles at ATN are airsoft replicas. Look like Steyr Tactical rifles

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
HK says no plans for SS slides for any pistol right now

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Bren 2 for civilians not any time in foreseeable future

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
No pic rail for usp in the future but watch for new product drops in 3rd quarter. All made in GA.

Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Bren 2 for civilians not any time in foreseeable future

Thank you.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I got an exclusive interview with Bruce Gray. I’ll post the video in the next day or 2.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the questions and requests. Show floor closes in 20 mins and it’s been a great show.

See you all around. Been a pleasure helping out.

Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great pics and info!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I literally ran into Bruce at the Springfield Armory booth and spilled coffee all over my shoe. He must have felt bad for me because he told me to meet him at the Sig booth for an exclusive interview. Enjoy!

Tony.

Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
18K of 10mm? No wonder why there's been earthquakes again in the west. Big Grin

Great interview! Thanks to Tony and Mr Bruce.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Walther said no to a paddle mag release for the sc for now. I’ll have pics tonight of the pistol in hand with the short and long magazines
Thanks very much and for the quick reply. I'm glad to hear them say "for now". At least there's a chance.

I'll apologize for my ignorance and the thread drift, but what is a paddle mag release? I'm unfamiliar with the term.

God bless America.

Posts: 13501 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

A lever to push down for magazine release, vice a button you press.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much gentlemen! Such great information you've shared and the Bruce Gray video was just awesome!

Going to have to get my hands on a P365 to see how they handle and give one of those P320s Bruce was talking about a try too. The P320s and I haven't really seen eye to eye so far so maybe this will be the one to sway me. Smile

I have to admit the Colt Cobra you looked into for mbinky sounds really interesting too. I've been looking for any Colt Cobra to handle locally and haven't as of yet come across one to see or hold.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Colt rep said they were shipping cobras so hopefully you can get your hands on one soon. I liked them a lot.