SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stephen Colbert uses homophobic language to insult President Trump
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stephen Colbert uses homophobic language to insult President Trump Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Imagine the hue and outcry if during Obama's first term the same parallel had been drawn between Dear Leader and a certain former "ER" actor.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Left wingers are screwed up in the head.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Lefties do not have standards, they only have double standards.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of Colbert at all and agree that his comments were so over the top as they should have gotten him fired. The other piece of garbage as bad or worse than him is that slimy bastard on after Fallon. I'd pay money to wipe that smirk off of his face. His entire monologue is one rude dig about Trump after another. Sad part is he thinks it's funny.

Fallon, on the other hand, at least has a little class. Yeah, he does his jokes at Trumps expense, but I find them more in the genre of Carson. Not mean, just pointed. That's kind of his job. The other two simple attack and it's uncalled for.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMO you are all wasting your time writing to CBS or it's sponsors. Where you should be directing your complaints is the Federal Communications Commission. It is after all a Federal Agency and there are still things that are not permissible to broadcast. I'll also point out that Obummer's use of the IRS to harass certain groups provides a clear example that the President can and does have a measure of control over the activities of any Federal Agency. So a note to the White House with a copy of your complaint filed with the FCC just may prompt the White House to "make a call". Frankly nothing in this world would please me more that seeing the likes of Colbert being banned from ANY broadcasting activity for a year or two.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Fired...? The liberal media will probably showed him with awards

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Seems appropriate

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Colbert is a punk.

A pussy-ass punk.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Seems appropriate
Yes it does Big Grin

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post