SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No threads on social unrest???
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No threads on social unrest??? Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I didn't sleep well last night - woke up tired...

is that considered unrest?

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Want to beef about something, try this:

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I prefer gelbwurst or mortadella with pistachios. I can pretend to be a toff whilst eating my peasant's lunch of crackers/rolls, boiled egg, cheese, and pickled beets/asparagus/artichoke hearts. Dessert is often a green tea Kit Kat.

Eaents lunch

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
I got some Green Tea Kit Kats at the Korean market in Little Rock....very good.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
This thread needs a

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This thread needs more otters

What about Muskrat Love?

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
Muskrat fun facts:

Muskrats are excellent swimmers, thanks to their webbed back feet, laterally flattened tails, and the ability to hold their breath underwater for 15-20 minutes. They can swim backwards and forwards.

Muskrat love

Females give birth to 2-3 litters per year, each time yielding an average of 4-8 pups. The size of the litters varies with the seasons, with larger litters being born in spring and summer, and small litters being born in winter. In warmer months, muskrats can give birth to as many as 15 young at once. Newborn muskrats are weaned for about a year before they become independent.

BIDEN SUCKS.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
A muskrat group is called a 'colony, horde, pack, plague or swarm'.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smithfield Farms BBQ Pork Rinds with the curls filled with Duke's mayonnaise and Texas Pete hot sauce is absolutely delish (this was suggested a page or two back). Washed down with sweet tea.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
More otters always makes things better.

Monterey Bay Aquarium sea otter cam

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I was looking for something a little while ago, but now I can't remember for what I was searching.

So I guess I don't need it or maybe I wasn't looking after all.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
I was looking for something a little while ago, but now I can't remember for what I was searching.

So I guess I don't need it or maybe I wasn't looking after all.
Or maybe you're just getting old . . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
"Hey Ridley, you got any Beeman's?"

"I might have me a stick"

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
how often should one change the air in their tires?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
HRK -- flying in the face of my wife's warning that they would pull all my fillings out, I went to Costco yesterday, showed them the picture of the jar of 44 flavors of Jelly Bellies, and was informed that they are back-ordered with no idea when they might be available. Frown

They didn't have any potty paper, either.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
If you use a 78% nitrogen blend, you don't need to change it, just top it off as needed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I know you're trying to be helpful but you apparently didn't recognize the absurdity of my question. Wink

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:

Twice a year. Summer air, drain and refill with Winter air. Everyone knows that.

Don't be misled by the guys who say you also do it in the Spring and Fall.

BIDEN SUCKS.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know you're trying to be helpful but you apparently didn't recognize the absurdity of my question. Wink
You could change the air in your tires every time you change your blinker fluid.

One stop shopping!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים