SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone from the forum work for Chipotle? (update page 4 and 5) to add....GOT IT!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from the forum work for Chipotle? (update page 4 and 5) to add....GOT IT! Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Second interview went fantastic today. Round 3 on Tuesday
How did it go?

Thanks for asking; I appreciate the support!

It got moved to this coming Monday the 17th of July.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Photoman:
p.s. Please become the manager of my local store and tell them to turn up the warmers. I'm tired of eating cold food there.

Health department would likely want to know that they are selling food from the serving line that is not at the proper temperature.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Update -

After interview #3, Chipotle gave me a “not selected to continue”.

It was between me and another candidate and they went with the one who has been working as a District Manager at a Mexican style place for the past 10 years. (I’m guessing QDoba).

On to plan B, whatever that is…Crap.

Ronin is not a happy boy today.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Sorry man, but maybe it's for the better. I heard they had another food borne illness issue.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's really tough to go so far and then get denied. Usually it works out for the best and something better pops up. In my opinion though Chipotle has lost a lot of it's luster with restaurant consumers after all of the toxic food issues and it's a long road to tow to get clients to come back around in the restaurant business.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully in short order you will find a better opportunity.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Maybe it is God's way of telling you not this time.

Seems Chipotle can't shake old habits.

"Investors Spooked By Sick Chipotle Customers"

New outbreak of norovirus in a Virginia store.

http://www.barrons.com/article...&ru=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Their loss

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
While you have a little down time... READ This short Book!

Make Your Bed
Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World
by Admiral William H. McRaven

It'll change you attitude for the better!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
After interview #3 Chipotle gave me a “not selected to continue”.

It was between me and another candidate and they went with the one who has been working as a District Manager at a Mexican style place for the past 10 years. (I’m guessing QDoba).

On to plan B, whatever that is…Crap.
Plan B: Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but there might be an opening coming up for a District Manager slot at Qdoba.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Don't let it get you down, who hasn't been given the shits by Chipotle......

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

True. Couldn't get me to work there.....or eat there.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I agree that this may be a blessing in disguise as Chipotle as lost much of its luster.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this one didn't go your way, Ronin.

You are entitled to throw yourself a small "pity party"... until exactly 15:30 this afternoon!

Then it's chin-up and light yourself a fine cigar. Tomorrow is another day, and the sun will come up.

I know your where pretty heart set on this gig but another, BETTER, opportunity will be along soon.

We're all pulling for you!!!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear it, Ronin.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

True. Couldn't get me to work there.....or eat there.
Yeah, they could give food away for free.... no thanks, I'll pass...

Ronin, sorry you didn't get the job.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words, all!

I'm pretty upset (frustrated and angry) but in the end I researched the hell out of the company and killed on the interviews. I have zero regrets on how I prepared for, or executed the interview process. In in the end I was beat out by someone with more experience than me...out of my control. Reevaluating resumes, cover letters,, and back in the game tomorrow.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the kind words, all!

I'm pretty upset (frustrated and angry) but in the end I researched the hell out of the company and killed on the interviews. I have zero regrets on how I prepared for, or executed the interview process. In in the end I was beat out by someone with more experience than me...out of my control. Reevaluating resumes, cover letters,, and back in the game tomorrow.

Sorry to hear man. Do they keep you on file in case another opportunity comes up?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Darn, I was hoping you'd get the job.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

It is hard to accept things you cannot control. I doubt that you made any mistakes. You never know in a job selection process. Before I was self employed I applied for a job I really wanted and they pretty much told me I was their guy. Three weeks went by and I did not get a response. I had been working on moving arrangements, but thankfully did not tell my current employer. It turns out the guys best friend came into the picture and he got the job. That is why I do not live in Oregon today. It was a learning experience, and helped my decide self employment is what I needed and wanted.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post