SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
his is especially true of young women in their 20s when they go out to clubs and parties-- stop dressing like sluts.

Sluts. I love sluts.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Yes! Balze, I'm glad you got the reference!!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"6 Marks of Biblical Modesty: How God Brings Sexy Back "

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That jibjab thing is nice.

That Nyquil thing also helps if you have a cold.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Maybe a cultural sea change is happening in America, in which women demand respect from men. If so, maybe they will respect themselves more too. For one thing-- this is especially true of young women in their 20s when they go out to clubs and parties-- stop dressing like sluts.

So when JALLEN is sitting on his lounge chair at the beach in Nice, France while while wearing his white speedo and fedora and playing his tuba, would you call him a slut?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Maybe a cultural sea change is happening in America, in which women demand respect from men. If so, maybe they will respect themselves more too. For one thing-- this is especially true of young women in their 20s when they go out to clubs and parties-- stop dressing like sluts.

So when JALLEN is sitting on his lounge chair at the beach in Nice, France while while wearing his white speedo and fedora and playing his tuba, would you call him a slut?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
We believe Lindsay Menz. We believe Leeann Tweeden. Senator @alfranken should be held accountable and he should resign.

— Indivisible Guide (@IndivisibleTeam) November 20, 2017

We're calling on @alfranken to resign and to be replaced by @keithellison. It's time for a change. https://t.co/phuFCWcRZE

— Justice Democrats (@justicedems) November 16, 2017

Soon... his sole role in Congress will be franking mail in the Congressional post office.

From http://www.foxnews.com/politic...w-claims-emerge.html

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Franken hates women. That is what is at the bottom of his behavior, and others like him, like Weinstein. It's not about sexual pleasure. It's about bullying, humiliating, insulting, dominating.

This I don't agree with. He just wants women to like him and doesn't know how to go about it.

Al Franken has always been a fat and unattractive man who was unable to get women because of his appearance. So, he acts out in these pervy ways to not only give the impression that he is Don Juan DeMarco, but also to maybe lure in women through his bullying and dominating behavior. Yes, it is about sexual pleasure for him because he was denied that in the traditional ways of achieving it. Now he has to get it in any way he can. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but the odds are with him.

Well...were with him.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The Democratic Party is in flames. The air is filled with the sound of shrieking and howling of the sanctimonious. The biggest obstacle to adding one more solidly conservative vote in the Senate is pretty much vaporized.

And we want to blame women for appearing in public wearing long pants, long sleeves, body armor and a helmet, or for having the gall to attend a public function in support of their family buisness. All of this while thinking deeply, carefully and sensitively about the behavior of a pig that none of us like anyway.

Why are we wallowing in that made-up and irrelevant crap when everything is going our way? Are we so traumatized by eight years of O and a period of liberal ascendancy that we are, at long last, simply incapable of enjoying winning?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:

We're calling on @alfranken to resign and to be replaced by @keithellison.

Marvelous.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

We're calling on @alfranken to resign and to be replaced by @keithellison.

Isn't Ellison the one who's made openly anti-Semitic statements. I guess on the bright side, maybe we can rest assured he hasn't groped any Semites, eh?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
...groped any Semites, eh?

Truck driver's don't like that goy lover shit.

Nice is overrated

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
'Ted Bundy was well liked by his co-workers too': Backlash at open letter from 36 former 'SNL women' BACKING 'honorable family man' Al Franken after a second woman accuses the senator of sexual assault

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...n.html#ixzz4z5mnW1Wr

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:

Get a grip with that bullshit. Far more often than not, it's the same motherfuckers who even use words like sluts to describe how a woman they don't even know who dresses a manner they don't approve of are the ones with the weird-assed ideas about women.

If you (the universal) can behave yourself around women, it doesn't fucking matter what they wear, it is entirely, unwaveringly, without exception - your sole responsibility to act right, whether they're nekkid, wearing a mini skirt, or a burlap sack covered w/ blankets.

^^This is exactly the very definition of personal accountability...something this planet sorely lacks these days. Spot-on post.

Posts: 237 | Registered: January 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:

Get a grip with that bullshit. Far more often than not, it's the same motherfuckers who even use words like sluts to describe how a woman they don't even know who dresses a manner they don't approve of are the ones with the weird-assed ideas about women.

If you (the universal) can behave yourself around women, it doesn't fucking matter what they wear, it is entirely, unwaveringly, without exception - your sole responsibility to act right, whether they're nekkid, wearing a mini skirt, or a burlap sack covered w/ blankets.

Take a deep breath.

Read my earlier post. Then re-read it. Let me help you:

"I'm not saying that the guy who then grabs her ass is not a jerk. He's responsible for his behavior. And so is she.

If you walk through a bad neighborhood with $20 bills sticking out your pockets, whoever mugs you is committing a crime. But you need to be aware that maybe it was kind of stupid to go out with $20 bills sticking out of your pockets.

If you want a guy to look you in the eyes when he talks with you, don't hang your tits out in his face. Just common sense here."

Got that?

To respond to what some others have said: In the 1990s, clothing designers and manufacturing companies began creating what THEY CALLED "SLUTWEAR." Why was it called "slutwear"? Because the girls looked like sluts. They wanted to look like sluts. It was the style. Razz

And it carries over into today.

If what I'm saying seems bizarre, overwrought-- you haven't been on a college campus late on a party night. Or in a club on a Friday or Saturday night.

About hijab: Yeah, that was the point of my comment, I want to see American women wrapped up head to toe. :roll eyes: Because there's nothing between a burqa and a micro-mini. If I think slutwear is not the way a girl, or woman, should present herself I'm obviously a prude.

In general, I find a lot of hypocrisy on this subject. Men who love it when women flaunt their bodies in skirts so short they flash their ass if they sneeze-- but when I ask if they want their daughter dressed like that.... whoa...it's a whole nother story.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And in yet another stark example of someone refusing to take responsibility as long as they think they can plausibly blame someone else...

Mika Brzezinsky asks "where were all the people who should have put a stop to all this sexual harassment?" - after working for years with Glenn Thrush and Mark Halperin.

Well I don't know, Mika, which bottle were you hiding at the bottom of?

http://www.yahoo.com/entertain...g-joe-141920506.html

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Mika Brzezinsky asks "where were all the people who should have put a stop to all this sexual harassment?"

Is she going to use that line to defend Roy Moore too?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

ah....maybe call him Onassis?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:....Would you park a brand new Porsche in a ghetto? ...I mostly agree with justjoe here. Many of these young women dress this way to tease and to advertise and when they get the desired attention from the guys they want the attention from, it's great. Unfortunately, they also get the attention from the unattractive men. Big surprise! Roll Eyes

As mom used to tell my sisters, "Your dress should be short enough to show that you're a woman but long enough to show that you're a lady".

Yes, men should act like gentlemen regardless, but women should use a little common sense as well.

Gustofer, you make sense. A woman's provocative attire does not excuse a man's unwanted aggressions. But a woman's choice of attire could provide a measure of safety. (That is how we raised our daughters).

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post