SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robo-Sex Dolls - WTF?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robo-Sex Dolls - WTF? Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And I would imagine the BEST feature of all...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Can they cook and clean too?

Upgrade package.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Like your toaster... not safe for immersion.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see how this develops over the next 20-30 years. Isn't there a big shortage of women in China and India because they where aborting a lot of female fetuses? These may be popular out there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BBMW,

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Just think of the new job opportunities. Someone has to clean them between uses. Eek

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
They could probably make a robot to do that.

quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
Just think of the new job opportunities. Someone has to clean them between uses. Eek

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
https://us.lumidolls.com/collections/all-sexdolls

Wow tempted .... I don't need or want what's out there that I'm finding now days.
Of course that says allot about me too !
I dun got too old ...

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a weird page that I am glad I didn't have to explain to anyone.

Posts: 7474 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ Haha...I'm signed into Chrome on my work account, and quickly cleared my browser history...

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Just stay away from the model named Stella

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Just stay away from the model named Stella

Or Lorena....

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Is it still cheating if it's a robot?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Is it still cheating if it's a robot?

They make sex dolls that cheat?!?! How does that work, exactly...?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:

Icky

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Any single man who has had to date the modern woman, who is a hypocrite, because she wants to be treated equally, except when it comes to money, where she wants it 1955 style, understands why this is being made and marketed. Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Westworld..."If you have to ask, does it matter"?

So... You'd date a tranny if it looked good?

j/k Wink

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
So... You'd date a tranny if it looked good?

Based on this thread that could very well mean a Borg Warner. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are they dishwasher safe?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Are they dishwasher safe?
Top rack only.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post