SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy birthday Chuck Norris
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy birthday Chuck Norris Login/Join 
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted
He is 77 today. A true patriot.

I heard he built the hospital he was born in.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Chuck!

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Chuck. Here's to many more.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris was the first to drive a DeLorean 88mph.

He hasn't been seen since a long time from now.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Shoot...he delivered himself and probably cut his own umbilical cord before rolling his mom out in a wheelchair to the waiting car (which he drove home)...Happy Birthday Chuck Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Chuck!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
After the doctor smacked him on the ass, he roundhouse kicked the doctor through the wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris doesn't have A birthday - he has EVERYBODY's birthday, and he just dishes them out as he sees fit.

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I am honored to share the day with him!

(although I came about 38 years after him Smile )

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I forgot to send him a card.

I hope he isn't pissed at me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
He has a really neat home on Anguilla.
It's pink and directly on the beach.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On his 18th birthday his parents moved out.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris doesn't celebrate birthdays. Birthdays celebrate Chuck Norris...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post