SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Duluth Trading CO Jeans ... Awesome
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duluth Trading CO Jeans ... Awesome Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
These are absolutely the best jeans I've ever purchased. Yes they cost a bit more, but they make great sizes, they are made from heavy material, and they have tons of room. I'm gonna pick up another pair next time I'm down by the new store in the north Denver area. The pockets are deep and made from heavy material as well. I tried a pair of the spendy Amrichilos unders too. Very comfortable also.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/...aspx?feature=HL86069

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gradually, most of my wardrobe has been changed from JC Penny to Duluth Trading.
Including their outerwear.
Excellent company.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link.
I just purchased a pair of 5.11 defender straight cut jeans and they fit and feel awesome, except that the front pockets are next to worthless.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
Duluth Trading is legit. I have yet to be let down by anything I have purchased from them. Underwear, shorts, pants, shirts, jackets, none have disappointed in any way.

Like YooperSigs, I have been converting my wardrobe slowly over to Duluth Trading.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Love duluth, but honestly I bought 2 pairs of the stretch ballroom jeans and they looked like crap after one wash. The developed permanent creases and wrinkles in the legs that no amount of ironing can remove. I might buy one pair of the regular non stretch version and see how those work out.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
My entire wardrobe is just about all DT wear. The only complaint I got is they overuse velcro. I would prefer button down flaps on my shirts and cargo pant pockets with just a flap no buttons or velcro. My wife complains all the time that everything in wash gets caught on the velcro.

If you live in the cold climes they're Alaskan Hard Gear stuff is outstanding.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Duluth Trading is the best. I have so many items from them its hard to keep track. I wear their Firehose Flex pants everyday for work. My wallet is their trifold that was recently discontinued (I purchased a spare when I heard about that). 2 Shirtjacs (including the newest one with hand warmer pockets, 1 heavy winter coat (my main winter coat), the list goes on with probably another dozen items.....

Medic451, you should return them under their no bull guarantee.

“If you’re not 100% satisfied with any item you purchase from Duluth Trading, return it to us at any time for a refund of its purchase price. Simple, unconditional, no nonsense, NO BULL.”

I used it to return a coat that I bought at the end of winter a few years ago. Fast forward to the next winter and I found it wasn't as warm as I hoped (or they claimed). I only wore it a dozen or so times but I returned it (after having it for 9 or so months), got a full refund, then applied that to the coat I have now (which is perfect).

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
I just ordered two pairs of their fire hose pants. I now regret wasting money on anything else. These are by far the most comfortable work pants I've ever worn. Fixing to pick up a couple more pairs in different colors.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
They might be fine for midgets, but Duluth Trading does not make anything for us normal size people with 36" inseams.

I couldn't find anything in the online catalog, so I emailed their customer service, who confirmed that the longest inseam they make is 34", which would come up to my ankles. That style hasn't made a comeback yet.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
They might be fine for midgets, but Duluth Trading does not make anything for us normal size people with 36" inseams.

I couldn't find anything in the online catalog, so I emailed their customer service, who confirmed that the longest inseam they make is 34", which would come up to my ankles. That style hasn't made a comeback yet.

I'm in the same boat with my 36 inseam. You have to be quick in ordering because much of their stuff is made overseas and comes in in batches and not as a stocking item. For us tall guys it sucks becuase I almost never get to take advantage of their clearance sales. Most of my wardrobe is DT stuff right now because it fits and it lasts. I leave you with two words on their trousers, ball room. Wink

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Duluth stuff is awesome. I love the firehose workpants too. I need a longer inseam but I get them anyway and wear workboots or just let them be a little highwater. I orderd two pair of the flex ones when they were on sale after Christmas and they seem to run a little longer to me.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's odd, the ones I purchased are 36 inch inseams.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
On one hand, Duluth customer service assures me that 34" inseam is the longest available.

On the other hand, a couple people here, whom I trust more than a customer service person who might not even know the product line, assure me that they are available.

OK guys, for those of you who have either jeans or every day work pants with a 36" inseam, can you give me a link to the Duluth web page that shows the product in the right size?

I need a 36" inseam. Waist would be 38 when I use OWB holster, or 39 - 40 for IWB. "Comfort stretch" waistband would be ideal, as it would accommodate both situations, but if not, I can live with a 38 and forego IWB holsters.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
I like their stuff but wish they had a store closer to me in south GA north FL as I like to be able to go in and try stuff on instead of ordering finding out it doesn't fit or work for me than shipping back and then playing the back and forth game.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3235 | Location: USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
On one hand, Duluth customer service assures me that 34" inseam is the longest available.

On the other hand, a couple people here, whom I trust more than a customer service person who might not even know the product line, assure me that they are available.

OK guys, for those of you who have either jeans or every day work pants with a 36" inseam, can you give me a link to the Duluth web page that shows the product in the right size?

I need a 36" inseam. Waist would be 38 when I use OWB holster, or 39 - 40 for IWB. "Comfort stretch" waistband would be ideal, as it would accommodate both situations, but if not, I can live with a 38 and forego IWB holsters.

I've tried to find them a few times (same size v-tail) and even those listed as "Big & Tall" seem to stop at 36?

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I've been satisfied with Eddie Bauer jeans for many years, but might try Duluth Trading.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8952 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:

This should be everything in 40/36. If it doesn't display just check the boxes on the left to get what you want.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/...22&processor=content

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Can you pick up chicks wearing them or are they dad pants?

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm a huge fan of Duluth Trading. I have a bunch of their clothing, including jeans, underwear, socks, t-shirts, polos, jackets, and hats.

Probably ~50% of my wardrobe is Duluth Trading. Pricey but worth it.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chief1200
posted Hide Post
Okay ColoradoHunter: I will take your recommendation and I just ordered a pair. All of their other products I have tried have been superb.

Posts: 76 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post